Frys.com - 4GB (2x2GB) OCZ DDR2 800 2.2v 5-4-4-15 RAM - $55 AR free s/h (1 day only)

Is this offer still valid?
The link doesn't work for me (just takes me to FRYs home page), and I can't find the RAM.

No, and I got jacked....

I put in my order like 4 days prior to them being sold out. Some how some way the order just never processed. I called them after not seeing it ship, and they told me I had to replace my order.... I did, and then I was told they where sold out, and the price went up 10 dollars to boot, not to mention the rebate is gone....

Pretty F****D up frys/outpost....

Even as of today, when I check that order on their website it still says In process...

If you dont recieve an email confirmation, call them asap if you want your order to be fullfilled.

orderstatus.JPG

Does anyone have the link for the rebate before the 1-23-08 one? I ordered it on the 21st, but can't find that specific rebate. If anyone could toss me a link or file, it'd be much appreciated.

Anyone got 4 sticks of this running in a P35 board? I'm going to get an Abit IP-35 Pro and am hoping I can run all 4 sticks at 450 FSB with either a Q6600 or a E8400.

I got mine today. They run flawless. I have them at 4-4-4-12 2t @ 2.0v on a gigabyte p35 ds3r, memtest and prime blend test stable. This 4gb set cost even less then what i paid for my ballistix after rebate! Awesome deal.

I can't get mine to do 4-4-4-12 @ 800 MHz but maybe it's because I'm doing two kits?

I can't get mine to do 4-4-4-12 @ 800 MHz but maybe it's because I'm doing two kits?

yes probably. 4 sticks and you usually gotta increase voltage or lax the timings.

When overclocking it works like this

1 stick > 2 sticks > 4 sticks.

Back