Fry's has the Phenom II X3 710 and 720 for $114 and $124, respectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are correct, i am.

my comment was a direct remark to your "learn to read kid"

please lock this shit

my comment was a direct remark to your "learn to read kid"
+
Find another place to troll old woman. you have clearly out stayed your welcome.

What?

The thread was already cleaned if i recall due to childish posts, unless the forum downtime had something to do with it. :(

Hope these show up on regular retail channels soon, not all of us have a Fry's nearby sadly.

Wouldn't mind seeing an X4 AM3 with an unlocked multi soon. As it is I might just grab a 720, a good AM2+ motherboard, along with some nice DDR2-1066.

I was kinda psyched about grabbing an AM3 board but there's no sli chipsets announced as of yet.

Anyone have a good 750a/ 780a SLI board recommendation? I like the Destroyer, but am thinking of going a little cheaper if its only going to last me untill DDR3 prices drop and a DDR3 SLI motherboard comes out. So far only 980a info has been released and its just a rebadge of the 780a with DDR2 and everything the same it seems. :rolleyes:

Hope these show up on regular retail channels soon, not all of us have a Fry's nearby sadly.
Yeah, I've been checking newegg, anyone know of any sites that are shipping these chips yet?
Though, I'm lucky to have a Fry's down the street and am seriously tempted to pick one of these up.

Anyone have a good 750a/ 780a SLI board recommendation? I like the Destroyer, but am thinking of going a little cheaper if its only going to last me untill DDR3 prices drop and a DDR3 SLI motherboard comes out. So far only 980a info has been released and its just a rebadge of the 780a with DDR2 and everything the same it seems.

Asus M3N-HT (1701), Worked with it on my friends build (Phenom 9850), and it was doing more than fine, got his 9850 to 3.2Ghz with no problems with a pair of 9600gts (He plays on 1280x1024 and had em left over).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back