Fry's notebook return policy

Justinkoko

Gawd
"For a return and exchange, most products may be returned within 30 days of original purchase date. Some other products, such as notebook computers, memory, microprocessors, network attached storage, CD and DVD, camcorders, digital cameras, and air conditioners (IF UNUSED) may be returned within 15 days of original purchase date."

Does that mean once I open my laptop I purchased from Fry's, I cannot return it back?

What's fry's notebook return policy?

Call the number on the receipt and ask if you're not sure. Even if something has an exclusion, a manager can usually override it for a store credit.

Call the number on the receipt and ask if you're not sure. Even if something has an exclusion, a manager can usually override it for a store credit.

If i don't end up liking this laptop I don't want a store credit of over $1000....

I wanna make sure they refund the full price If I end up returning it.

Anyone have experience returning laptop to Fry's?

Anyone have experience returning laptop to Fry's?
There are Fry's employees who read [H] but you're ignoring the obvious, faster and final authority: simply call the number on your receipt and they can answer your question. Customer service is relatively easy to get on the phone and they can answer that type of question. I've never waited more than two minutes, compared to sometimes never getting a person in certain departments.

I have returned a laptop to Fry's but it was before the 15 day policy change. The advice I gave you above was my experience on returning items outside the period. They only give store credit usually. Within the period they may or may not give you a refund. The way to tell is to call ("See store management for specific information.")

Keep all of the packaging and return it before the 15 days and you will get a full refund. After 15 days you might can get in-store credit, after 30 days good luck.

Try this: get the laptop you want and then dont return it ;)

Exactly. You should only drop 1-2 thousand on a laptop after doing your research on chipsets, processors, discrete or integrated video cards, etc etc. Don't just drop some money on what seems like a good deal at the time. Do your homework and you wont be disappointed.

Back