FS: $1,400 in Amazon.com Credit/Gift Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zef Pomp

[H]ard|Gawd
I currently have a large sum in my main amazon.com account. I can buy and ship directly to you anything that is sold on amazon.com or their 3rd party sellers. I have Prime, so you will get free 2 day shipping! NO you cannot exchange the credit for gift cards :(

I just found out that I can send the order as a gift then you can make a return on your amazon account if needed!

Current Balance: $0 GONE GONE GONE

Price: 90%, 10% off anything on Amazon!

Payment Method: PayPal

Heatware(61-0-0): http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=77611

Send a PM if Interested!

Last edited:
Are you in a state that gets charged tax by amazon? If not then do you know if you send a gift if it will have tax added?

If you don't mind my asking. Where are you getting all of this amazon credit? Trade ins?

so what u're saying is that if I want to buy something from amazon, I can just ask you to buy it for me & ship it to my address as a gift & I only need to pay you 90% of the price?

so what u're saying is that if I want to buy something from amazon, I can just ask you to buy it for me & ship it to my address as a gift & I only need to pay you 90% of the price?

Yes basically. Pay him 90% of the price. He orders it and ships it directly to you.

this is awesome! especially because you have prime.

PFL... might need something from amazon soon

bumping this one more time, I have $322.16 remaining in my balance because one member I sold to had issues with the items so I had to do a return for him and another member backed out

It would be nice if someone could spend the whole balance in one go, if you need to go over 322 I have no problem paying for a little with my credit card, however, you do not get a discount on that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back