FS: 1/8th gas powered Traxxas Revo - 250 shipped

MadJuggla9

2[H]4U
I have a nitro powered Traxxas Revo. Ask around, the suspension is revolutionary for the monster truck world with it's horizontal suspension. I have the pictures of when it was new and i believe the receipt for 475 bucks. I also have the original box, full original sticker set, DVD tuning guide.

Small upgrades:
larger tractor style tires
sprayed black tmax wheels for strength

Small downgrades:
the front bumper has a crack in it which i have electrical tape over
the back of the front right suspension arm cracked, which i also retaped, plenty sufficient, but still broken. the part probably costs ~5 bucks
few strips on the main electric starter wire (poor insulation by traxxas)
slightly bent metal camber adjustement (just rescrewed it to adjust camber correctly - mailbox incident)

I had fun with it, broke in properly. Ive ran it thru ~2.5 gallons of gas so the engine is still plenty strong. I replaced the slipper clutch pads not too long ago. I get to play with it maybe once every 2 weeks to a month on a good schedule. It's just not worth keeping right now as Im moving and paying rent/electric at 2 places at once; Not to mention school is starting and I haven't had time in forever to play with it. It probably needs some tuning as it's been sitting and adjusted for the climate I ran it at previously.

This thing can boogie, I got the cops called bc i ran it in the road since my neighbors are mentally retarded (no joke). The cops came over and basically watched it and clocked it going 47mph before they left. Expect a lot of attention as it sounds like a dirt bike with a trail of smoke. Ive ran nitro 20% fuel throughout its life.

Im including:
all of the parts traxxas shipped (springs, oil, etc) in a small fishing box i bought.
radio (remote)
electric start
electrical system charger
50 extra body pins, these get lost often
extra gas bottle
(recently bought a starter and battery charger, just paid 50 bucks for just those 2 brand new, high output) would charge additional 50 if you want it 100% ready to run fully charged and ready to crank!

NOT included:
gas - obviously
electric starter battery and sleeve.

Please feel free to ask for any CURRENT pics as i plan on cleaning it up a bit before selling with compressed air and wd40. It has been properly maintained and the engine gets cleaned after every run with wd40 as well as a piston/sleeve removal/cleaning.

heat: madjuggla9
ebay: spin_faktor

Price: 250 shipped.

pics:
http://www.crunet.com/chris_stuff/revo/
revo%20001.jpg

revo%20005.jpg

revo%20007.jpg
- independant suspension travel (6")

Were are you ocated? I have an athlon 2600+ socket A with an Abit Kv7 mb, 512 mb ram and a 60 gig hd.

James24 said:
Were are you ocated? I have an athlon 2600+ socket A with an Abit Kv7 mb, 512 mb ram and a 60 gig hd.

Im in TN and am selling a rig nearly the same as that :p, sorry.

TTT for a badass truck.

bump*

Will be getting pics shortly. This is a heck of a deal but i know pictures are worth 1000 words. Would canon upgrade/repair/replace my camera? I have everything in original box except the little tv cable. Bags still sealed. Im waiting for gooood lighting to show what IS wrong and not be deceiving of ambiguous.

TTT

Back