FS: 10kt gold diamond engagement ring & wedding band set

tdg

2[H]4U
Well after seeing two other threads for rings I figured I'd sell the one I have. It was bought from Helzberg Diamonds, is 10kt yellow gold, and has 9 small diamonds arranged in a quite neat pattern, My ex said that it is 1/4 karat total weight worth of diamonds. It is a size 6.5, but you can get it resized cheaply. It was worn for about 3-4 months, and afterwords I had it cleaned at Helzbergs, and hasn't been worn since. This is a engagement ring and wedding band matched set, the girl wears the engagement ring and then you add the matched band when you get legally hitched. Or, if you want to use this just for an engagement ring for the time being to keep her from hounding you, you can just not give her the included wedding band and use it as an stand alone engagement ring and get her that mega rock later. Me and my ex-fiance split over career discrepencies, and are still good friends so there is no bad karma associated with this ring :)

http://www.titansfan098.com/uploader/ring0001.jpg
http://www.titansfan098.com/uploader/ring0002.jpg
http://www.titansfan098.com/uploader/ring0003.jpg
http://www.titansfan098.com/uploader/ring0004.jpg
http://www.titansfan098.com/uploader/ring0005.jpg

I bought this for $327 on sale, it was originally priced at a little over $400, Price is $150 shipped with delivery confirmation and insurance for your protection. Am also open to reasonable offers via email or PM. Heatware is under "tdg"

Edited size after speaking to the ex, and a bump to the top. Make offers if genuinly interested folks :)

No excessive bumping of your thread.
Excessive bumpage will not be tolerated. Bumps should be atleast 6 hours apart unless it is replying to someone else that posted in your thread. People that bump excessively will get locked threads, deleted posts, and bans will be made on those that bump excessively and often.
These are now in the rules, watch yourself or be relieved of your posting privileges.

The rules

Originally posted by Cold Dark Shadow
Excessive bumpage will not be tolerated. Bumps should be atleast 6 hours apart unless it is replying to someone else that posted in your thread. People that bump excessively will get locked threads, deleted posts, and bans will be made on those that bump excessively and often.
These are now in the rules, watch yourself or be relieved of your posting privileges.

The rules

wtf
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Nice ring, I'm almost in need of one but not quite yet :)

bump for you

The rules

What are you talkign about? His bumps were well over 6 hours apart

The rules

Mabye you should read the rules.
"Thread crapping is not only rude; it is also not tolerated on these boards. "

Found in the same link you posted.

damn, I was looking for one, but in platinum or white gold...

Bump for you, sorry about your falling apart, maybe save it for the next one?

Originally posted by horndog
maybe save it for the next one?

While I would have no problem buying a used ring for a future fiance, I just don't want to use a ring I bought for one woman and use the same ring for a future woman. Plus my current girlfriend said that if we got married, she doesnt care if the ring I get her is used, made of plastic, etc, she just wants one that wasn't worn my one of my ex's. Women can be strange creatures bump.

Originally posted by tdg
While I would have no problem buying a used ring for a future fiance, I just don't want to use a ring I bought for one woman and use the same ring for a future woman. Plus my current girlfriend said that if we got married, she doesnt care if the ring I get her is used, made of plastic, etc, she just wants one that wasn't worn my one of my ex's. Women can be strange creatures bump.

You don't tell her silly! how is she going to know? Go back to Helzberg's and have them polish it up really good, no one will tell the difference.

Not bad of a idea horndog, but my current girlfriend already knows about the ring, plus I'm buying a house so need down payment cash. Price is now dropped to $155 shipped with insurance.

Samurai0012004: I really need cash, but the only trades I could use right now are 36GB or larger SCSI disks, a SCSI RAID controller or a ATX rackmount case :)

Bump for a nice ring! I bought a platinum w/ 1/2 karat diamond ring off this board, and after some major money problems, and my child was born, life was hell and the guy let me go with paying 100$ out of the remaining 400$ that I still owed on it, I wish I could find him because I'm doing quite well with money and would gladly send him money, after the patience he had with me.

Anyways 4200$ for a ring, that thing must be made of eh... Dark Chocolate Gold or some crazy stuff! OR a 3 karat diamond! :-X

bump.gif
I am trying to save up for a Cartier ring for my gf. $9000.

Originally posted by darktiger
bump.gif
I am trying to save up for a Cartier ring for my gf. $9000.

For that price, she better give good...uh...well...you know. :D

Back