FS: 12" Powerbook 1.33ghz 1.25gb ram $800

lessthanjakejohn

Limp Gawd
Powerbook G4 12"
1.33 GHZ G4
1.25GB Ram (default 256 with http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820208015 )
60gb HDD 5400 RPM
Superdrive
Airport Extreme
Applecare Warranty

Always kept in laptop case. It is in good condition. There are a few slight imperfections in the case. When I get it back from Apple I will show some photos

Extra never opened battery, new charger replaced under warranty
All original packaging and manuals

Will be sent with a fresh zeroed install of OS X v10.4 Tiger, original software is included and can be installed upon request (Garageband, etc.)

$800 obo
Feel free to email me at givemfive $$at$$ gmail.com with any requests, questions or offers or send a PM

bump

I took it by the apple store today. It has a few imperfections in the screen, looks like a small milky way almost.

They are going to put on a new screen.

mac1.jpg

mac2.jpg

mac3.jpg

mac4.jpg

mac5.jpg

mac6.jpg

mac7.jpg

mac8.jpg

Here's a BUMP for you.

NOTE: To all, the "imperfections" in the case he is talking about are almost impossible to avoid. I've bumped my 12" Powerbook on more than one occasion, and the extremely thin aluminum enclosure has a tendency to bend itself out of shape. I've replaced my bottom case once and just yesterday bumped the corner on my desk and the bottom case warped out a bit.

It won't affect the functionality and, like I said in my experience, unless you keep your Powerbook under glass or something, it's going to be hard not to get some imperfections in the case.

Great price BTW.

Back