FS: 13 yes 13 AMD Athlon 64 3800+ processors + heatsinks

Did it take you 14 attempts to find a chip that overclocked high enough for you?! ;) (13 + 1 you're keeping)

Just curious can we get a backstory as to how you got so many? I assume you bought from some retailer who had a lot of returns cheap, but just very curious.

And it only took 3 attempts to get a good Core2 chip?

So when will you be listing the three nice intel Core 2 Duo's there buddy? :D

Sorry, those aren't for sale :D I'm actually keeping those (E6600)

does socket 939 cpu's work in 940 motherboards?

Nope, according to wikipedia - they're completely different.

Did it take you 14 attempts to find a chip that overclocked high enough for you?! ;) (13 + 1 you're keeping)

Just curious can we get a backstory as to how you got so many? I assume you bought from some retailer who had a lot of returns cheap, but just very curious.

And it only took 3 attempts to get a good Core2 chip?

All I gotta say is i <3 Fry's :D. I just strolled along in the computer section and I found the deal - same thing as for the core 2 chips. Oh they were on clearance too.

Too bad those aren't x2 3800s, or I'd be in for one or two..oh well, bump for you

You know you want too :rolleyes:

I changed some requirements to make it easier for you guys (hopefully)

I'm still tempted just need to find a motherboard for the right price with what I want. Nforce 3 chipset, agp slot, ddr 1 slots and socket 939, and sata ports if possible for no more than $40 if anyone reading this has something =D if I can get that I'll take a processor.

Got in on the Fry's deal? Freaking nuts h0t price still though!

Got in on the Fry's deal? Freaking nuts h0t price still though!

Yup got lucky.

Each additional processor will be $30. So $35 for the first one, then $30 x how many extra ones you want.

Back