FS: 15" Glossy MacBook Pro, 2.16GHz C2D, 2GB, 120GB, OS X Leopard

sdilley14

Gawd
Just like the title says, I'm selling my 15" MBP. I'm looking to upgrade to a 17" high-res MBP. Specs . . .

15" Glossy Display
2.16 GHZ C2D
2GB RAM
120 GB HD

And of course all of the other standard specs that we all know and love.

I've owned this for almost exactly a year and it's been a great machine for me. It's in excellent condition. The only thing I can think of that the buyer should be aware of is that the mouse button will sort of stick once in a great while. It's not that the button gets stuck down when you press it, but rather it makes a bit of a sticking noise as opposed to the regular mouse clicking sound and it takes just a slight bit more effort to push the mouse button down. It seems to only be on the left hand side of the mouse. This may be easily fixed, I've never really tried. Other than that, everything works great! No dead pixels or anything of that nature.

I have Leopard installed on it but I can't find my Leopard disk. I do however have a 10.4 disc I could include. Also comes with all of the other original documentation, power supply, etc.

I'm looking to get $1,400 shipped. I'm also open to trades for a PS3 package, a cash plus iPod touch combo, BlackBerry Curve or HTC PPC6800 plus cash, or of course a 17" MBP. I'll ship UPS and of course tracking information will be supplied. Shoot me your offers. Pictures can be supplied upon request but I think everyone knows what these look like by now.

-Shane D.
[email protected]

im guessing this is the SR? is there any apple care left on it?

Not a buyer's reply but I have a good deal on a very slightly used (hours) 17-inch high-resolution macbook pro. 2.6, 2gb, 200gb, 7200 rpm, 512mb. $2500 plus shipping/insurance.

SR means Santa Rosa. And no, this isn't a SR version.

Price dropped to $1300, bump!

Santa Rosa macbook pro's only come in 2.2ghz, 2.4ghz, and 2.6 ghz i believe for the 17in model,

BTW im also selling my SR 15 MPB 2.2ghz for 1500 Shipped

Back