FS: 16GB WiFi iPad with Front and Back Invisibleshield and Belkin Grip Vue.

HaxEJxuK

Gawd
Hi,

I NEED YOUR HELP! I'm having midlife crisis,:( I want to buy Motorcycle again and be young again!:D Be free soul again!:D(Well, I can't be free soul with my family but helps little till I get much older) Selling my ipad and start saving for it will be a start so, HELP!

I'm selling my 16GB WiFi iPad that was covered with Invisibleshield front and back protector from day one along with Belkin Grip Vue. Basically, it looks brand new as I really take care my gadgets and especially that it was fully covered with Screen protector and TPU case from day one. Not a scratch on iPad.

Invisibleshield is from ZAGG and it's full body protector meaning it covers front and back. I opted to get front and back rather than just front because I got Belkin Grip Vue Clear to get great look of iPad but fully understanding that things could go in between iPad and Grip Vue and possibly scratch it. Yeah, as you can see I didn't want to take chances with scratches. I just can't stand them. I would rather pay extra money and be on safe side.

There's couple of very light scratches on front Invisible shield because my son played Fruit Ninja(he used his nails) You might be able to clean it if wiped right but I never tried since it didn't bother me at all and I couldn't see when iPad was on. I'm pretty picky about those things so if it doesn't bother me, you probably won't notice it. Also note that this has lifetime warranty so you can get a replacement for it if you really don't like them.

This sale includes following:

16GB WiFi iPad with original packaging and everything in it.
Front and Back Invisibleshield
Belkin Grip Vue clear

I've paid total of $615 for all these and I'm selling this for $460+Shipping.

Insurance is highly recommanded which should be around $5 or so.

I have 100% positive rating on ebay and heat.

Ebay Username = Ringpom
Heat Username = HaxEJxuK

I've sold many things here and you can search forum for it if you want to check.

Thank you and have a great day! :D

Back