FS: 17" Monitor + 875va UPS! Cheap!

Hey guys, I have a couple items for sale. Before I begin, I'll note that I only ship to the United States. I WILL negotiate pricing, but NO low-ball offers please. Trades will be considered depending what you offer. I'm not looking for anything specific, but I'll entertain ideas.

First up we have a MAG 17" monitor. Model # LT717s. This monitor makes an awesome "second" monitor for messages, browsing during gaming, or even just reading temps and monitoring your system. Seriously, it saves a lot of hassle.

The only reason I'm finally getting rid of it, is because I acquired a larger space and now have a 27" main and 22" secondary.

Comes with all the cables, etc. No problems at all. Resolution is 1024x768. For a "budget" monitor this one is actually really nice. I played BF3 on it the other day and I did better than when I use my 27", ironically.

I'm asking $75 SHIPPED

Pics: ,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second, we have a Geek Squad 875va UPS. There is nothing wrong with it, I just got a good deal on a larger UPS and bought that one. This one works just fine. It has software if you connect it via USB to the computer, and it also has a LCD screen with readout, percentages, etc. Pretty powerful UPS, and I never had any issues with it.

Asking $60 PLUS HALF OF THE SHIPPING because this is a heavy item. I will go half on the shipping to make it fair.

Pics:

All my items are in good condition, I ship ASAP with tracking and I have 100%
positive heatware. Check it - http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=62698

Last edited:
Back