FS: 17" monitor and Geek Squad UPS

Hey guys, I have a couple items for sale. Before I begin, I'll note that I only ship to the United States. I WILL negotiate pricing, but NO low-ball offers please. Trades will be considered depending what you offer. I'm not looking for anything specific, but I'll entertain ideas.

I will take PAYPAL, or MONEY ORDERS or cash if you're local. Paypal is preferred. Check my Heat: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=62698

First up we have a MAG 17" monitor. Model # LT717s. This monitor makes an awesome "second" monitor for messages, browsing during gaming, or even just reading temps and monitoring your system. Seriously, it saves a lot of hassle.

The only reason I'm finally getting rid of it, is because I acquired a larger space and now have a 27" main and 22" secondary.

Comes with all the cables, etc. No problems at all. Resolution is 1024x768. For a "budget" monitor this one is actually really nice. I played BF3 on it the other day and I did better than when I use my 27", ironically.

I'm asking $60 with FREE shipping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up next I have a Geek Squad 875va UPS. No problems, I simply bought a new UPS because I got a good deal on it and no longer need this one. This one works just fine. It has software if you connect it via USB to the computer, and it also has a LCD screen with readout, percentages, etc. Pretty powerful UPS, and I never had any issues with it.

I'm asking $75 SHIPPED. This is a heavy item (close to 16 pounds) so this is a great deal!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pics of everything:

Bumping this thread after a long delay, I was gone for a while but I'm back! These items are still available. Here is the spec sheet for the monitor.

Product Features

1280 x 768 SXGA maximum resolution; 140° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
500:1 contrast ratio; 300 cd/m² brightness
Ultrafast 8 ms response time
Antiglare screen treatment; On-screen image controls
ENERGY STAR compliance assures a high standard of energy efficiency

Technical Details

Brand Name: MAG INNOVISION
Model: LT717s
Display Size: 17 inches
Response Time: 8 Milliseconds
Color Name: Silver