FS: 1gb DDR2, 400GB, Mushkin Black LVL 2 3500 2x512mb, Mobile P4, ITX board

ufokillerz

Supreme [H]ardness
x - 1gb Stick of Genuine Samsung DDR2 PC4200 Ram $225 each shipped

4x - 1gb Stick of Hyundai DDR2 PC4200 Ram $215 each shipped

1x 400gb Hitatchi Fresh System Pull $310 shipped

2x 512mb Twin pack Mushkin Black LVL 2 PC3500 ram, spec'd for 2-2-2-6 at pc3500 $300 shipped

1x Insight P4-ITX motherboard used with all accessories and bo $150 shipped
http://www.insi.com.tw/prod-p4itx.htm

1x Mobile P4 1.6ghz - NON SPEEDSTEP, 512kb cache, and works perfect on ANY desktop mobo
$80 shipped

non-cc paypal ONLY
email me at or pm me. no dibs, pay and its yours.
[email protected]

bump for some great stuff at great prices!

<--jealous of your Mushkin

Do you think that this Mushkin PC3500 will do 215MHz CAS 2226 with a 5:4 divider? My Crucial Ballistix is fine but is not able to hold this speed (yeah, I know it was not designed for that but anyway) and I am wondering what it can do with a 5:4 divider. I was expecting 218MHz at CAS 2226 out of my PC3200 (273FSB X 15 with mem at 5:4). My FSB is stable at 300MHz but my CPU is not able to hold 3.90GHz with this cooling.

Have you tried some sort of overclocking? What was the ceiling you hit?

Thanks

Para

i think i had at a 215 with the 5:4 divider before, at 2226, i cant remember what the max my ram did, but i remember atleats doing 215 with a 5:4, it really depends on whether your setup will work well with the ram hehe.

Bump for a half hour of reading material... though I can't understand WHY he was testing the PPA on his iPod if he "was going to use the PPA with his computer and the sr-71 with his iPod"... Oh well. Like I said, Bump.

As to the paypal issue.
(NOTE: This is not legal advise and should not be taken as such...)
Ok, UFO, you do not have to give a refund, this is a simple sale between two people who are not setting themselves out as "sellers" of such merchandise. The standards of the Uniform Commercial Code, or for that matter any seller statute or common law, do not apply to the sale. Caveat Emptor is the standard in this matter. To the buyer the responsibility. You really bent over backwards on the "return to test" situation.
From hereon I suggest sending a confirmation that dictates that the sale is " AS IS " (yes put it in big writing) and that there is no warranty, expressed nor implied (also in big bold text.) Then the buyer has been fully warned and should STFU.
Paypal's policy should be towards protecting those in the right. Advising AMEX about the abuse prolly won't get a response. Make sure to hit his heat, and any other place he pops up as his actions smack of being Troll like.
Enough about that though.
As the Joker said in Batman "Where does he get all those toys?" So, UFO, where DO you get all this excellent stuff to sell?
Wish I wasn't unemployeed or I'd go after a set of those Klipsch...
HvyMtl, esquire.

Back