FS: 2 Dell Professional P2210H 21.5-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitors

RiDDLeRThC

2[H]4U
1 Dell Professional P2210H 21.5-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor Left!

Asking price $110 shipped

Monitors are in perfect condition, very little use as they were only used when I had my laptop at home. No known dead pixels.

monitors_2-small.jpg

Highlights
1920x1080 pixels resolution provides sharp and brilliant images of text and graphics
1000:1 (typical) contrast ratio and 10,000:1 (typical) DCR render vivid image contrast and definition
Fast response time of up to 5 ms (typical) helps prevent ghosting in fast motion video
Equipped with 250cd/m2 (typical) brightness for outstanding and clear image display
Offers a horizontal viewing angle of 170° and vertical viewing angle of 160°

Overview
Enjoy excellent picture quality with enhanced clarity on P2210H 21.5-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor from Dell™. It comes with 16:9 aspect ratio which enables viewing of multiple windows side by side on a single screen. With 10,000:1 (typical) dynamic contrast ratio for outstanding color detail and vivid display this monitor makes perfect complement to your office environment, helping to boost productivity and efficiency in the workplace.

Dell P2210H monitor utilizes an efficient two CCFL backlight systems to deliver energy savings. Moreover, it comes with an array of video connectors to meet your various video connectivity requirements including DVI (HDCP) and DisplayPort (DP cable is optional) which delivers no jitter high quality digital image and excellent color uniformity. Designed for comfort and convenience, this monitor is packed with many adjustability features that make it easy for collaborative viewing and switching between landscape / portrait modes in an instant. Dell branded monitors undergo exhaustive testing for performance, reliability, durability and compatibility with Dell systems.

Manufacturer Part# : T732R
Dell Part# : 320-8323

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...sku=320-8323&?~lt=popup&c=us&l=en&s=dfh&cs=22

Last edited:
I almost want to pull the trigger, since I have eyefinity of the p2210h's....just so I can do a 6 screen eyefinity...but I would have to buy another 5870 and a monitor stand lol....so I can't justify all that with the wife....

but bump for a great monitor....wish they were IPS but they were great for my budget eyefinity setup...and during games I really don't notice it not being IPS at all...

I might be interested in one. I'm pretty sure that's the same one's I have at home. One of mine burned out and looking to replace it.

What would be the shipped cost of just the panel [no speakers or stand] to 92024?

Back