FS 2 Gigs of PC3200

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmat

2[H]4U
I'm selling either 2 Gigs of Patriot PDC2G3200LLK Cas 2-3-2-5 ram OR 2 Gigs of Crucial CT12864Z40B.M16FD Cas 2.5-3-3-7 ram.

What I sell depends upon who wants to buy one or the other first.

The Patriot is NEW in retail packaging and has been installed in a system for all of 2 hours.

The motherboard wouldn't play nice with 4 gigs of ram so one set was ditched, there are no issues with the ram at all. I'm asking $220 Shipped for it. It retails for $242 at the egg.

The Crucial is 1 month old and is FBGA not TSOP Value Ram. I've got it running stable at 219mhz at 2.5-4-4-8 @ 2.7 Vdimm since I've got to use a divider to run at 267FSB and this board doesn't offer uber voltages on the ram. I'm asking $170 for it Shipped, it retails for $219 at the egg. Sold to ThreeDee

I'm just looking to sell one set, I don't care which so that's why I'm listing both. Whichever sells first decides which set I keep for my use.

I only do postal M.O., no PayPal, sorry.

Heat is under madmat, I don't sell often but I am honest and reliable.

check price again. I am mildly interested tho, these are not the performance versions are they?

The Patriot is the performance ram... Cas 2-3-2-5. The Crucial on the other hand is Value Ram.

PM replied.

Crucial is pending to ThreeDee.

Thanks for you interest.

The Crucial ram is sold to ThreeDee, thanks to everyone that looked and PM'ed on it.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back