FS: 2 iPods

KrAzyWuLpH

Limp Gawd
For sale I have 3 iPods.

40gb 4th Gen iPod
Great shape, better than most. A really nice iPod. Comes with USB Cable. That is all. Can format for mac or windows.
$175 Shipped
IMGP0614.JPG

IMGP0615.JPG

10gb 3rd Gen iPod
Shows use, but still a nice iPod. I'll replace the battery before I send it out. With it, I'm going to include a firewire cable and the small 3-pin adapter.
$100 Shipped
3-1.JPG

3-2.JPG

4gb 1st generation Pink Mini
Also in nice shape, a little scratched up at the corners, nothing to worry about though. Will come with a USB cable.
$110 Shipped
IMGP0621.JPG

IMGP0622.JPG

If there's an iPod not listed let me know, I can probably find you one for a price like this. Thanks for looking

eBay: nickbratskeir
Heatware: krazywulph
Aim: kraized005

All payments through paypal

will ship via usps priority with DC

Interrested in any trades for the pink ipod mini? I want to get my Fiance an Ipod for her birthday. If you are looking for anything just let me know. I have P4 CPU's, all types and sizes of ram, an LCD, hardrives up to 80 gigs both SATA and PATA. Just let me know if we can work something out.

Vegas98 said:
Interrested in any trades for the pink ipod mini? I want to get my Fiance an Ipod for her birthday. If you are looking for anything just let me know. I have P4 CPU's, all types and sizes of ram, an LCD, hardrives up to 80 gigs both SATA and PATA. Just let me know if we can work something out.

YGPM

^^

Back