FS: 2 Retail copies of Windows Vista Ultimate 64 and 32bit versions (pic inside)

ozziegn

The man behind the curtain...
I have two copies of Windows Vista Ultimate for sale. this is the dual DVD version that comes with both 32 and 64bit versions of this OS. These were installed on two computers that I had in my home but have since then been put out of commission in place of two Apple computers. needless to say I have no use for these two copies anymore. the license serial number is inside each box. this is a first batch set which means they do not come with SP1 or SP2. obviously you can D/L them as needed. this same set is still going well over $300 brand new.

p1010052h.jpg

I'm selling each set for $120 which will include USPS Priority Mail shipping anywhere with the continental U.S. I will not ship outside this area so please don't bother asking. I'm also not interested in any trades. once again, the $120 price is for one box set. I have two seperate boxes to sell.

my Heatware reputation is like gold which means you are dealing with a trusted seller. send me a PM if you are interested in owning this dual DVD set

Last edited:
Back