FS: 2 Sapphire 7970s!! My fail is your win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral Abyss

2[H]4U
Selling my 2 Sapphire HD7970s. I guess I'm just an Nvidia-for-life guy. Tried switching to the red team and did not like it.

So, here's the deal, I'm selling them for $560 each, shipped. Let me know if you want 1 or both of them. This is cheaper than you will get them for at Newegg. You must be in the lower 48 States, have excellent heatware and not be a noob.

I did not try to overclock them so I do not know what they max out at. Please don't ask for trades or price drops as it's not happening. If you want pics for whatever reason, let me know, but they're basically new-in-box.

First-come, first-served.
My heatware is Astral Abyss.

Selling my 2 Sapphire HD7970s. I guess I'm just an Nvidia-for-life guy. Tried switching to the red team and did not like it.

So, here's the deal, I'm selling them for $560 each, shipped. Let me know if you want 1 or both of them. This is cheaper than you will get them for at Newegg. You must be in the lower 48 States, have excellent heatware and not be a noob.

I did not try to overclock them so I do not know what they max out at. Please don't ask for trades or price drops as it's not happening. If you want pics for whatever reason, let me know, but they're basically new-in-box.

First-come, first-served.
My heatware is Astral Abyss.

Bump for you. Good luck on sale. But side comment. this is exactly the price of them on Newegg. The only difference is, you have them in stock LOL.

Well, for one, they don't work properly in SWTOR because there's no Crossfire profile created yet, and that's bascially what I got them for, to play SWTOR in Eyefinity + Crossfire. I can run them in Fullscreen+Windowed mode and it works fine, and I'd be ok with that for now, but I get tearing, which actually gives me headaches so I can't do it. Guess I'm just not in the mood to fight with them and make myself sick. They work perfectly fine as far as hardware. I saw no hardware issues, just driver issues.

As far as the price vs Newegg... I'm including shipping. :)

Bump for you. Good luck on sale. But side comment. this is exactly the price of them on Newegg. The only difference is, you have them in stock LOL.

Don't forget no tax if you live in California or certain other states.

I just want to get back what I put into them as far as $$.

...getting ready to box them back up...

2yjrfra.jpg

Last edited:
If i hadnt picked up my gigabyte yesterday... i would have gotten this one. Wanted a sapphire.

GL!

Would you please check the voltages at idle and load for each of the cards using GPU-Z?

Thanks and bump.

Good Guy Astral Abyss
Realizes he doesn't like the 7970's he bought.
Tries to resell them for retail, not gouge for a profit.

Good luck with sale, and a bump for you.

Does anyone know what the 2nd owner policy looks like on Sapphire cards? Could bite if I'm covered.

This is awesome that someone is not trying to gouge forum members for hardware. GLWS, I imagine they will not be here long.

we will keep you on the front page the way we are going for not price gouging. GLWS.

Bump. I'm an nvidia person also (many ati cards between 9700pro and 1950xtx, then back to nvidia), but these new cards are tempting.

I think I'm about to call Newegg and ask for them to waive the restocking fee as an act of goodwill and just return them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back