FS: 20" iMac G5

sap

Limp Gawd
2.1GHz G5 CPU
1.5GB DDR2 RAM
250GB Hard Drive
ATi x600 GPU w/ 128MB VRAM
White Keyboard and Mighty Mouse included (never used)
Front Row Remote, Original Packaging, Restore CDs, and Power Cord included
AppleCare included

Pictures, Heatware/eBay available upon request.

$900 (Thanks EGM92 :p)

Note: This computer will not be shipped until the money is transferred completely. I'm not getting scammed, sorry if that's a deal-breaker, but too bad :)

apex32 said:
Price? trades?

sick system
I'd rather not trade, I'm trying to get as rid of as much of the stuff I have to keep moving between home and college as possible. Carrying a 20" computer up a flight of stairs is not as much fun as you'd think :eek:

sap said:
I'd rather not trade, I'm trying to get as rid of as much of the stuff I have to keep moving between home and college as possible. Carrying a 20" computer up a flight of stairs is not as much fun as you'd think :eek:

You only have to do it once per year ;). Plus, iMacs are light as hell compared to a CRT + full tower when I was in college.

IceDigger said:
Very nice computer at an awesome price!

Bump for you!
NulloModo said:
You only have to do it once per year ;). Plus, iMacs are light as hell compared to a CRT + full tower when I was in college.
More like 4 times per year, taking it down and bringing it back up (school start, thanksgiving break, winter break, spring break, summer). Not to nitpick though :p

Bump.

Can't find camera cable right now, but I will try to pick one up at Wal-Mart tomorrow for anyone that wants some pics.

pfffft i hear ya

gotta go to college this fall, thats why i bougght this laptop :)

bump...I like it but I've got too many desktop's now...no more room.

I'm now accepting all reasonable offers... If you're interested, please, send me a message and I will do everything I can to help you out :)

Back