FS: 2009 Mac Mini & Peripherals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmylanman

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a late 2009 Mac Mini I'm trying to get rid of. I don't have much of a use for it anymore, and OS X is sort of a hassle for me. The computer is in great shape, I owned it since October, and there may be a few minor scratches on the plastic (I think it was like that after day 2) and dirt on the bottom, but it works perfectly fine. Also included are the Magic Mouse, aluminum wireless keyboard, power cord/brick, as well as the Mini Displayport>DVI and Mini DVI>DVI adapters. Note, that this can support one 2560X1920 monitor and one 1920X1200 monitor (I used it with two 1920X1080 monitors, worked just fine).

I will wipe the hard drive clean and do a clean reinstall of OS X before shipping, if you'd like I can skip installing of the iLife crap, or put it on the hard drive, just let me know. Both disks will be included in the sale regardless. I also have the original boxes.

And as an added bonus, I'll include those obnoxious Apple stickers! What a bargain!

Looking for $600 shipped.

Here is the specs of this particular Mac Mini:

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.26GHz
nVidia 9400GT
2GB DDR3-1066 (can be upgradeable to 4GB, I have also seen mention that 8GB is doable)
160GB hard drive
Has the optical drive as well, this isn't the Server variant.

Here are the pics (sorry that the quality is so bad, my Pixi really sucks at the picture-taking):

CIMG0003.jpg

CIMG0004.jpg

CIMG0005.jpg

CIMG0006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back