FS: 2011 15in MBP 2.3 Quadcore

jetjaguar

2[H]4U
Up for sale is my one month old 15in macbook pro.
This is the latest model that came out last month
It is in absolute mint condition .. comes with box and all documentation
Only has 8 cycles on the battery.

Specs:
2.3 Sandy bridge Quadcore Cpu
4gb ram
750gb 5400 rpm hdd
1680x1050 hi res antiglare display

I have upgraded the ram to 8gb on my own. I am selling it with both sets of ram .. the 8gb is installed in the mbp. I am selling it because I went back to having a desktop so I no longer have need for a powerful laptop. It is in mint condition.
$2350 shipped in the continental US
My heatware is under jetjaguarx

dsc00779nk.jpg

dsc00780t.jpg

dsc00781ib.jpg

dsc00784qz.jpg

Also have for sale a booq vyper m3 gtr which i bought but never used because i never took my laptop out of my room. Selling for $40 shipped

dsc00785r.jpg

dsc00786ian.jpg

dsc00787n.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same laptop with the same upgrades and its extremely bad a$$. It is more powerful than most of the MacPro's that are here in our studio. So basically if you want a MacPro on the go get this! :)
Oh and dont even pay attention to the speed on the Harddrive, it says 5400 rpm, but its extremely fast. I just wish this post was up when I purchased mine, since I would have bought this one instead of spending what I did at apple!

I have the same laptop with the same upgrades and its extremely bad a$$. It is more powerful than most of the MacPro's that are here in our studio. So basically if you want a MacPro on the go get this! :)
Oh and dont even pay attention to the speed on the Harddrive, it says 5400 rpm, but its extremely fast. I just wish this post was up when I purchased mine, since I would have bought this one instead of spending what I did at apple!

Yea it definitely is a very powerful laptop. I thought the 5400rpm hard drive was going to be very slow but it actually isn't and for anyone interested in this laptop you can just swap the drive out for a drive of your choice...very simple thing to do.

This mbp is actually faster than my new mac pro but I needed the desktop to run much more ram and tons of internal storage as well. Plus I will be upgrading my cpu in the mac pro to a 3.46 hex soon.

Back