FS: 2011 Macbook Air $1150

compslckr

[H]F Junkie
===================SOLD=======================

Up for sale is my mint condition Apple Macbook Air from early 2011. This machine is flawless and has only left the house a handful of times.

Apple Macbook Air 2011 13"
1.86Ghz Core2Duo
2Gb DDR3
128Gb Solid State Hard drive
Snow Leopard

Original Box, manuals, restore drive and charger

Looking to get $1050 OBO. Laptop is only a few months old, and looks like new. Battery holds a great charge (over 7 hours depending on usage and settings!)

In the pictures below, the second laptop from the top is the one for sale. I showed it with 11" macbook air, 13" macbook pro and 15" macbook pro for size comparison. On one pic, it looks like there is a scratch on the lid, but it is just a puppy fur.

Trades:
I would consider a gaming rig, The money from this sale is going towards one anyways. Something like a sandybridge 2500K system. Willing to take partial trades as well.

50d04cf7.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, it is time to thin the heard a little bit and make way for a new desktop build. Holding onto the 11" air for now though :)

You have no idea how badly I want this. If I weren't buying an engagement ring this week you'd have my money. Good luck sir.

When I purchased this laptop I went through the online registration thing. Should be under warranty until late November of this year, and still eligible to add apple care warranty.

The restore USB drive and an Apple sticker are included, along with the original box and paperwork.

Thanks,
Zac

Back