FS: 2012 macbook air & Apple BT Keyboards

nesuser2

Limp Gawd
I have a 13" 2012 Macbook air that I am looking to part with, warranty expired in June. i am the second owner, and the second owner to leave it sit in the box for the most part. Charge cycles shows 60 counts and there are NO signs of use on this unit at all. Specs are 128gb ssd, 4gb of memory, 1.8ghz i5(supposedly faster than some of the newer ones). Battery life is longer than I would typically expect out of a laptop so I can't really comment...6-8 hours depending on what you were doing but I think i only tested the waters once. Comes in the original box with all original pieces and parts and packing and wrappers, you might suspect it as new. I did have apple repair the recalled ssd and just got it back..ready to roll. Looking for $800

I also have two apple bluetooth keyboards that I rarely use:

3 battery version: was plagued by sudden failure, repaired with a pea size ball of foil..works great as long as that is in there...seems like a common problem with these..few tell tail signs of use on the plastic bottom but no deep scratches or abuse. aluminum is at least a 9 if not a 10..no box. $35

2 battery version: hardly used, 9.5 or 10 out of 10..no box. $45

All prices are minus shipping, paypal gift appreciated but not expected. Feedback under nesuser on heat/ebay and most of my feedback is under springmarky on ebay. Willing to accept USPS money order in rare events, paypal preferred. You can even find these items on ebay if you want the added security, but I figured I could offer them to some fellow hard members for a little less. If you have any questions, you know where to find me!

EDIT: Quick note..selling keyboards because they are collecting dust. Selling air so I can afford a retina MBP sometime in the future. thanks for looking!

We could work something our for a retina mbp or if you have any weird tech toys I would be happy to see if any of them interest me but that's all that comes to mind!

no mbp or weird tech toys. maybe some video cards? or what kind of stuff pc related that you are interested

Back