FS 22u Server Rack for $.01

Treyshadow

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a compaq 7122 22u server rack that is yours for 1 penny!

That's right, 1 american abe lincoln coin gets you a 22u server rack! So I bet you are wondering what do I get for my hard earned penny?

Pictures!
compaqrack.JPG

compaqrack2.jpg

compaqrack3.jpg

More pics at http://www.treyandcat.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=22434&g2_page=2

It is 49.5x23x32 (HxWxD) and has both doors and a fully working caster set on it. It does not include the top as I never had the top for the rack.

reason why its available
I have a much nicer Dell 42u rack now.

Defects
The front door has some tape residue on it from a sign that was on it for years. It will come off with some elbow grease.

There is also some rust on the rack as it was outside for about 4 months of its life, but its been cleaned off, and is ready for someone who wants to have a nice project rack. This would make a great addition to any geeks room who wants to look industrial. It easily would except a few good coats of paint, so choose your own color and accessorize!

It could be used without painting, but painting it would make it much more [H]

This rack is available to anyone who will come and pick it up. I am in the Houston, TX (Sugar land) area.

Questions
Will you ship? Hell NO
Can I come get it tomorrow? Yes

Damn..I wish I was close.....That puppy would look great in my house.....

Ill take it LOL I am located on the west side of houston maybe 10 minutes from sugarland shoot me a pm please

First guy seems to have bailed out on the pickup.

Anyway back up for the night crowd.

Sorry i missed pickup busy week at work ill be there tomorrow like I said

Back