FS 250GB HD, WC stuff, Speakers, Power Supplies

debaucher

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok everyone, updated my FS/FT thread as the other one was getting long in the tooth.

The wife and I are expecting our first child and we will also be moving back to her home in Japan to have the child, so I NEED to sell off ALOT of stuff.

This is the first set of FS items I have, and will add more as time goes on
Prices are listed and are not set in stone, so PM me with RESONABLE offers (as in, dont offer me 5 bucks for something that retails for 100 etc.. :D)

Heat is under debaucher (43+ positive) and I accept non-cc paypal & MO's

I prefer to sell as much together as possible and will adjust the price accordingly
MAXTOR 250GB SATA HD in Retail BOX-- SOLD!!!

This is a great drive that has been used only for a data storage drive in an external enclosure so it was hardly ever turned on since I owned it (bought new in April)
DangerDen Maze3 Replacement Pentium4 COPPER TOP w/ 1/2" Barbs - $18 SHIPPED!!

This is a Replacement COPPER top for the DangerDen Maze3.
Socket 478 (Pentium4) mounting holes.
Perfect Condition.

BUY EVERYTHING LISTED BELOW FOR $125+shipping!!!!!
This is a Complete WC setup!!

The Case Shown HERE in my "Spare Parts" worklog

2x120mm Fans (I have alot of them ranging from panaflos to deltas so I will choose what I have from the box when sold)

DangerDen Maze 4 Socket 478 WaterBlock - 1/2" Fittings - $40 Shipped
Great waterblock, Socket 478 mounting in great condition

DangerDen NorthBridge WaterBlock (Pentium Clip Version)- 1/2" Fittings - $28 Shipped
Great Northbridge Chipset block. Works for the Pentium version northbridges (with the wire hooks) Like new condition and works great for that extra OC/Temp reduction

DangerDen GPU Waterblock (Fits 9700/9800 6800 Generation GPU's)- 1/2" Fittings - $SOLD!!
Great GPU Waterblock. Works on the 9700/9800/6800 generation GPU's. May want to remove your GPU shim on ATI branded cards for a better fit/more contact.

DangerDen DD12V-D5 Pump - Improved Version - $65 Shipped
Great Pump, improved version with better head and no high pitch squeal like older versions

Silver Dual 120mm Heater Core (Dual Pass) - 1/2" Fittings - $45 Shipped
Great heatercore, in great shape. I fixed one barb wich was leaking and it is now stronger than how it came
Will include Custom built external Rad Enclosure if you would like (works great for a shroud and internal case space saving) -- Looks nice too :D
[ http://www.voyeurmods.com/index.php?action=item&id=993&prevaction=category&previd=2&prevstart=0 ]

Criticool Waterplant Cylindrical Reservoir - 4 x 1/2" fittings - $35 Shipped
Great Rez, no longer made as criticool is out of buisness. They made 2 sizes and this is the larger one.
Allows for easy fill and bleed of your WC System

DangerDen Fillport - Anodized Red - 1/2" Fitting - $12 Shipped
Hooks up to any rez or T-Line for easy fill/bleed

I also have more VARIOUS waterblocks I will list soon (like an older AMD style northbridge waterblock, copper mounting plates for P4 Maze3 etc...
Vantec Stealth 520W Powersupply - Black - Retail Box - $60 Shipped
Removed one of the fans as it was loud and not working well.
Actually noticed a DROP in temperature and better airflow thru the PS from that.
Sleeved black and in overall good condition.
[ http://maxcooler.stores.yahoo.net/noname10.html ]
JBL [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CREATURE II Silver – 2.1 Speakers - Silver - $50 + Shipping
Great looking speakers. Sound great and dont take up alot of space
[ http://www.jbl.com/home/products/product_detail.aspx?prod=CREATUREIIWHT&cat=&ser=HMM ]
Once again, [/font]Heat is under debaucher (43+) and I accept non-cc paypal & MO's

Please PM me with offers if you feel my prices are too high

Back