FS: 2GB (2x1gb) PMI PC3200

conscript

2[H]4U
I've had this memory for about 4 months now, and it works completely flawlessly and stable in my A64 rig. However, I'd like to so some other upgrades and on a tight computer spending budget (self imposed). I figured I could live with less memory. I searched online and the same memory new is selling for ~450 (they changed names to PQI now). I actually paid $545 at newegg in May.

Willing to part with for $350 shipped, verified paypal, personal check, or Money order. Shipping from boston, priority mail, insured. See below for heat references. Priority to those who post in this thread and then PM me. Thanks / G

no one here want 2gb of ram? ;)

FYI, I don't have a mobo that locks the agp/pci, but this memory runs at ATLEAST at 2.5-3-3 timings at stock, or on spd timings at ATLEAST DDR444. I can only confirm these two settings right now because I don't guarantee until I've run atleast 12 hours of prime, 3dmark, and sandra. Unfortunately, unless I get a new mobo I'm not going to be able to get the fsb much higher. I am however goign to try tighter timings with the higher fsb. Keep in mind, these are 1gb sticks, which are usually not know for oc'ing. So for a I am VERY impressed. Also, I've had the memory at 2.6V for the whole time. Not going to risk running any higher for now.

:drool:

If I had the money i'd be all over this, I can't imagine how sweet 2gb must be in a nice gaming rig :D

conscript said:
...on a tight computer spending budget (self imposed)... /QUOTE]

A64 3200+ w/ Zalman CNPS7000A | Aopen AK86-L | 2GB (2x1gb) PMI PC3200 | PNY 6800 GT | 2x160gb Samsung HD's | TT 560W P/S | PIONEER DVR-107

Looks like a real tight budget :p

bump :)

Bump for the same motherboard as me! If I wasn't poor college kid, I'd probably be all over this...

workingnonstop said:
conscript said:
...on a tight computer spending budget (self imposed)... /QUOTE]

A64 3200+ w/ Zalman CNPS7000A | Aopen AK86-L | 2GB (2x1gb) PMI PC3200 | PNY 6800 GT | 2x160gb Samsung HD's | TT 560W P/S | PIONEER DVR-107

Looks like a real tight budget :p

bump :)

well I make a good living, and definitely can afford whatever computer hardware i want...within reason. I just realized that I was spending too much on computer products, and want to limit that amount of cash that leaves my wallet for new components every year. This year, I'm very close to my personal limit, and I want to buy a new mobo with an agp/pci lock (nf3250gb board most likely), and the only place I have to reasonably downgrade is my memory, since I can "live" with 1gb of memory...though I may change my mind any day now :D

Why are my college brothers here always complaining about being poor, what the hell did you guys ever maybe have a clue in maybe getting a job? Plz don't tell me that your being supported by your parents away at college, I would never raise my kid to not know anything. Let ask you something do you guys cook?, do laundry? have you ever had a job?, I do all this and go to school with no problem. If you can't be going to school, and have a job, then you should not be living on your own yet. :rolleyes:

You have any pictures of the mem and is it still avaliable? I just want to see what chips are on there before i start going crazy and buying memory again. I just bought a gig and a half of kingston and have nothing to do with it if i buy this stuff

Trade your 2G for 1G + $$$ ?

$$$ = Cash or somthing else to keep you in the computer project biz?! ;)

Catsonar said:
Why are my college brothers here always complaining about being poor, what the hell did you guys ever maybe have a clue in maybe getting a job? Plz don't tell me that your being supported by your parents away at college, I would never raise my kid to not know anything. Let ask you something do you guys cook?, do laundry? have you ever had a job?, I do all this and go to school with no problem. If you can't be going to school, and have a job, then you should not be living on your own yet. :rolleyes:

When you have to pay for out of state tuition, books, rent, car payment, insurance, and food all on a part time job, then sometimes its kinda hard to get extra money for computer hardware. ;)

Oh and free bump for some nice ram

/Bump

well I make a good living, and definitely can afford whatever computer hardware i want...within reason. I just realized that I was spending too much on computer products, and want to limit that amount of cash that leaves my wallet for new components every year. This year, I'm very close to my personal limit, and I want to buy a new mobo with an agp/pci lock (nf3250gb board most likely), and the only place I have to reasonably downgrade is my memory, since I can "live" with 1gb of memory...though I may change my mind any day now

I know what you mean - its like that winter I was sweating a new pipe on my wifes Quad and I am sitting there dirty, pissed, and cold - wishing she did her own maintainence when it hits me - she dont ride. So I stand up and look around the shop - My bikes {LT500, Yz250, CR500} her quad, my {3 year old!} sons PW, and a mini-rail for my daughter {that is still only 1.5!}.

The hobby consumed me - and had obviously imprinted its self on my family, lol.

Best summer I ever had selling off that stuff.

Well . . .not my chit.

And the PW stays. :D

Hmm - after re-reading my /bump I see a new moral; Sell your wifes and kids computers, you need 4Gb of mem . . . .

-=M=-

conscript said:
I've had this memory for about 4 months now, and it works completely flawlessly and stable in my A64 rig. However, I'd like to so some other upgrades and on a tight computer spending budget (self imposed). I figured I could live with less memory. I searched online and the same memory new is selling for ~450 (they changed names to PQI now). I actually paid $545 at newegg in May.

Willing to part with for $350 shipped, verified paypal, personal check, or Money order. Shipping from boston, priority mail, insured. See below for heat references. Priority to those who post in this thread and then PM me. Thanks / G

pm sent...

Back