FS: 2x 512mb HyperX pc4000 RAM

dewhite

Gawd
EDIT: SOLD

Picture of the modules, running in my system.

I'm building a new rig which will be based on ECC/Registered RAM, so I'm selling the dual channel kit out of my current system to help pay for that stuff.

I have 2 pieces of 512mb Kingston HyperX PC4000 DDR Memory. They are running in dual channel right now on my nforce4 A8N-E board with no problems, they have also been run in boards which have a range of chipsets including SiS645, ViaPT880, i865PE, nforce2, nforce3, and now nforce4. I have never had stability issues of any kind with these sticks, and in many cases they ran stable when nothing else would.

They do 250mhz at stock timings of 3-4-4-8-1T, and will do 2-3-2-6-1T when running at pc3200. I've never overclocked, or overvolted these past the stock 250mhz @ 2.65v, as I've never had a chip that needed anything more.

The best price I could find on the 1Gb kit at both froogle and pricewatch was $260 at ZZF and $290 at the nearest competitor, additionaly single sticks couldn't be found under $130.

Shipping would be via USPS, but if you want to pay the difference I'll ship any way you like. I have heat under 'dewhite', and have a decent amount of all-positive feedback. If you like the goods, but don't agree with the price, shoot me a PM with an offer/suggestion. Thanks for looking...

Back