FS: 2x 750GB 2.5" Scorpio Black, 40GB Intel mSATA SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddb120

Supreme [H]ardness
Closed; pending sale/trade.

Heatware feedback here
I accept USPS money order (preferred), or Paypal.
All drives will be shipped USPS Priority.

All three of these drives were used in a laptop. The SSD was for OS and the two mechanical drives were for storage. They all performed flawlessly. They have all been tested with the manufacturer's diagnostic programs and have zero issues. HD sentinel reports the SSD has 98% life left, but other than that there are no "negatives" to any of this hardware. Selling because I needed more storage space and switched to larger external drives. I can take screen shots of the drives with whatever programs upon request.

2x 750gb Scorpio Black 2.5" 7200RPM (WD7500BPKT). One with warranty until 5/25/16 and the other until 5/5/17. $60 shipped each.
1x 40gb Intel 310 Series mSATA MLC SSD (SSDMAEMC040G2C1). Warranty until sometime around April or May next year (the Intel warranty checker site never wants to work for me). $55 shipped.

Buy all three for $150 shipped.

Last edited:
Paypal portion of our deal sent for both 750gb Scorpio Black 2.5" 7200RPM (WD7500BPKT). and the 40gb Intel 310 Series mSATA MLC SSD (SSDMAEMC040G2C1).

Heatware feedback here
I accept USPS money order (preferred), or Paypal.
All drives will be shipped USPS Priority.

All three of these drives were used in a laptop. The SSD was for OS and the two mechanical drives were for storage. They all performed flawlessly. They have all been tested with the manufacturer's diagnostic programs and have zero issues. HD sentinel reports the SSD has 98% life left, but other than that there are no "negatives" to any of this hardware. Selling because I needed more storage space and switched to larger external drives. I can take screen shots of the drives with whatever programs upon request.

2x 750gb Scorpio Black 2.5" 7200RPM (WD7500BPKT). One with warranty until 5/25/16 and the other until 5/5/17. $60 shipped each.
1x 40gb Intel 310 Series mSATA MLC SSD (SSDMAEMC040G2C1). Warranty until sometime around April or May next year (the Intel warranty checker site never wants to work for me). $55 shipped.

Buy all three for $150 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back