FS: 2x 7800GTX for $350 Shipped

|MaguS|

[H]ard|Gawd
As the title states, Im selling two 7800GTXs. One is a BFG and the other is an eVGA, Both have lifetime warrenties and come in a complete retail packaging. They both have been in my rig and work flawlessly. I can achieve a 500/1300 (core/mem) overclock with them but I wont gaurentee it.

Im looking to get $350 shipped for both or best offer. I will sell each for $175 in their retail packaging. If you buy both I will throw in Dark Messiah in for free.

BOTH CARDS NOW SOLD.

Some shots...

Heatware
Ebay

350 shipped now...

Can a mod change the title to say the new price please?

I may be interested in one as well, I may want something to last me until these crazy 8800's come down in price..

Can you post single card 3d06 scores?

skeeder said:
I may be interested in one as well, I may want something to last me until these crazy 8800's come down in price..

Can you post single card 3d06 scores?

I can get the score for you when I get home from work today, If you decide to purchase the card then the deal is set since I have another user interested in the other card.

Either card on its own is $175 Shipped, half the price. One of the two is spoken for (a buyer who is interested in both gets priority though) if the other gets spoken for then they are both considered sold.

Bump

One card gave me a score of 7804 in 3DMark06, I didn't change the profile nor did I disable SLi so I don't know how accurate this score is. All I did was set the SLi Rendering Mode to Single GPU in the Control Panel.

System it was Ran On.

Opteron 170 @ 2.6Ghz
2GB Ram
2x 7800GTX @ 490/1300

EDIT:

One is claimed now, one is still available. PM me if your interested in a 7800GTX.

Both as a Pair Available, if one is claimed then both are spoken for as sperate purchases...

oh and bump.

Bump

Im willing to throw in a copy of Dark Messiah in for free if someone buys both...

TTT

Im splitting them up now if anyone is interested... seems like everyone only wants one...

Back