FS: 2x 8800 GT, 8-port switch, TV tuners, Harmony remote + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blahman

[H]ard|Gawd
Here's what I have up for sale, PM or email blah238 at gmail dot com, will entertain reasonable offers. Everything is in used but excellent condition and includes all original accessories, unless otherwise stated.

Continental USA only, and payment by Verified PayPal only please

1) EVGA 8800 GT SSC 512MB (700/2000/1728 core/memory/shader MHz) - SOLD to Volkswagen
2) BFG 8800 GT OC 512MB (625/1800/1566 core/memory/shader MHz) - [pic 1, pic 2] SOLD to dead3ye

3) NETGEAR FS108 ProSafe 8-port 10/100 Desktop Switch (durable metal case) - $30 shipped
4) D-Link DI-604 wired router - $14 shipped
5) ATI VisionTek HD 600 USB ATSC/NTSC TV tuner (includes remote) - SOLD to goelh70
6) 2x KWorld PlusTV 330 USB ATSC/NTSC TV tuners - SOLD to turbodog
7) Logitech Harmony 550 Advanced Universal Remote
(new in box) - SOLD to CrazyCuz2k

8) Sony Media Center Remote with USB IR Reciever (opened but never used) - SOLD to BarnyardMonkey
9) ASUS Xonar U1 USB Sound Card with Dolby Digital Live support - $45 shipped

If you like these deals please BUMP it to keep it on the first page!

Thanks for your interest!

ebay: lpugh01 (27 ratings, 100% positive)
heat: Blahman (4-0-0)

Last edited:
Is the warranty transferable on either the eVGA or BFG card?

The warranty is not transferable, but they both have lifetime warranties. If either card needs to be RMA'd I will be glad to help, so long as the buyer pays for shipping. I believe this is standard practice with these types of warranties.

Update: I actually have 2 of the KWorld tuners, I'm offering them both for $30 shipped.

Last edited:
#1 is now sold -- thanks Volkswagen!

The other 8800 GT is still available!

By request, added pics for the BFG 8800 GT OC -- I have at least a few people interested in it so someone snap it up while it's available! :)

the KWorld tuners are now sold (thanks turbodog) and the VisionTek tuner is pending

BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back