FS: 2x Biostar 7600GS 512MB PCI-e

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnin8r

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a pair of Biostar 7600 GS cards up for sale. These are the 512MB version with fan / copper heatsink / heatpipe cooling and they have DVI, VGA, as well as S video ports.

thebox012.jpg

thebox004.jpg

EDIT: price has been changed to $90/each OBO via paypal or money order...

Any inquiries should go to [email protected] or use pm here. Thanks for looking.

back to page 1, this forum moves fast...

indeed it does bro...problem is, as per the forum rules you're not allowed to post a bump in your thread until 6 hours after your last post unless you're answering a question or something:

(5) No excessive BUMPING of your thread. Excessive bumping using Bump, TTT, ^^^, or other multiple wording to place your thread at the top is limited to 6 hours apart. Repeated bumping by another member within the 6 hour minimum will not be tolerated. Repeated long term bumping of a thread will not be allowed. Any abuse of the bumping rules is to be determined at the discretion of the moderators and administrators over and beyond the stated rules on a case by case basis.

just figured I'd warn you before you get in trouble with the mods!

I have allowed a full 6 hours to pass since the previous post, and responded to all private messages / emails.

^bump

ok so the general consensus says I should split them up... $90 shipped for each OBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back