FS: 2x Gigabyte R9 290 Ref and MSI GE60 Laptop and Overlord 1440p IPS 96hz

Unoid

[H]ard|Gawd
2x Gigabyte R9 290 Reference cards.
Mined with both for 3 months undervolted at -25mv at 50% fan speed. This is less stress than gamers who overvolt and overclock. I've been using them in my gaming rig since with no problems -25mv 970c/1250m.
Includes stock boxes and packaging with whatever accessories they came with.

SOLD
I prefer them sold together: $320 Shipped and insured.
Individual cards: $175 shipped and insured.

Overlord 1440P IPS Overclocker PCB Perfect Pixel AG coating.
Also includes a 60hz PCB and OSD buttons. (bought OC PCB for $200)
I run it at 90 or 96hz. I can do 110hz but it develops horizontal lines that are blurry. 90hz is ideal. Dual Link DVI-I connector only.

I don't really need to sell the monitor but if someone offers why not!?
$420 Shipped and Insured.

Accepting Money Orders or PAYPAL (verified and Signature upon delivery required, sorry scammers). Shipping to Lower 48 USA States Only. Items all AS IS.
Questions? PM or email me: [email protected]
Pictures of Laptop and GPUs items: http://imgur.com/a/rpUHA

Last edited:
Daily bump. Grab 2x290s for double the performance of a brand new 970 for same price!

Bump. Reference 290's going for 200$ on ebay with shipping on top of that. PM for a deal!

Single card price drop to $190 shipped and insured to your door. Don't think I'll go lower since I can put it up on ebay for as much.

Combo for Both 290's lowered to $330. after shipping you're getting them for around $315!

290'S RUN great, was just playing GTA5 maxed out with custom fan curve 87C no throttling, and not too loud on reference coolers!. get it while it lasts.

Back