FS: 2x MSI 560ti, WC Parts

Deutch420

Gawd
Have a couple of items up for sale.

1x 8800GTS for sale. In the box with mostly all accessories. I forgot i had it. I have no idea what to price it at. $45 shipped? Please steer me in the right financial direction here guys!

----------------------------------
EK Koolant UV Green Dye (Unopened)
- $10

2x - Green LED Sunlight Stick
- $8 each
- $12 for the pair

wc.jpg

---------------------

Some feedback about my selling career. All positives, no negatives.

Heatware: Deutch420 (22 Positive/0 Negative)
EBay: Dr.Unk (69 Positive)
Paypal verified since 1999.

SOLD items:

All prices below do NOT include shipping. Shipping is at buyer's expense. Please allow 1 business day for handling, can ship via UPS or USPS.

SOLD2x - MSI Twin Frozr II OC GTX 560ti (Both of these cards are used for a few months. Just hooked up the second one so they have been in SLI configuration for one day. I am selling because I am upgrading to a single GTX 590ti watercooled).
- $155 each
- $290 for the pair
Both GPUs will be shipped in complete original boxes. They will come with all wires and connectors minus the hdmi to dvi connector.

EDIT*****
A lot of PMs asking:
shipping for one card would be 10-15$. If you take both i will PAY FOR SHIPPING on both of them. :D

msi.jpg

2rhqjdj.png

-----------------------

SOLD
XSPC 5.25" Dual Bay Reservoir (New In Box)
- XSPC Dual Bay Reservoir Product Features
- $40

reservoir.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for great prices.

Thanks. I've sold here many times over the years. I've found that it really makes no sense to try to sit on items for weeks in an attempt to charge 5-10% more. I'de rather a quick sale, where H members get a good deal and i move everythign fast. win win.

with that said, first come first serve!!

A lot of PMs asking:
shipping for one card would be 10-15$. If you take both i will PAY FOR SHIPPING on both of them. :D

Last edited:
Im not 100% sure what you mean. But these are factory OC cards. they come stock at 880/2100.
Referance means that the cards can be watercooled. They have the "reference PBC" design.

You can see in the photos and the description that it's the twin frozr models.
TY for stating the obvious.

After some searching I found that these are not referance PBCs so you can't watercool them.
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1..._Copper_Base_GPU-6960-SA.html?tl=g30c311s1396

Still a good price though.

Great deal on the pair imo. Don't see why these haven't sold.

that 8800gts is a card from six years ago *hint*...this isnt a threadcrap but some advice :)

when you're unsure, check ebay and price accordingly.

Back