FS: 2x Samsung 175v 17" LCD Monitors

anotherguy159

2[H]4U
Howdy guys! These monitors are from last years (2003) BestBuy Black Friday sales!

They are in PERFECT condition. Cleaning with a Lens cleaning cloth. Each has a single pixel-error...both in the bottom left corner.

I would prefer local delivery, but I will ship it if needed. Though shipping an LCD monitor scares the shit out of me :).

350 each + shipping.

Heat+Ref's+email in sig. :)

I'm looking for a Dell 2001FP if anyone wants to trade :).

lmao what's really funny is that i spotted basically the same error ("i will shit if necessary") in another thread a week or two back. it took about a million "YGPM" posts before anyone noticed my comment on it, though.

so do you mean a dead pixel? im just curious why do they each have the same defect in the same location?

thanks

Mizugori said:
so do you mean a dead pixel? im just curious why do they each have the same defect in the same location?

Not the same defect. Both have a single dead pixel in the bottom-left general area.

Not the same pixel though.

Mizugori said:
lmao what's really funny is that i spotted basically the same error ("i will shit if necessary") in another thread a week or two back. it took about a million "YGPM" posts before anyone noticed my comment on it, though.

thanks
naw, i saw it... i just didn't think it was that funny...

I have a 2001 FP, but i'm seriously debating whether or not it's worth the trade ALFKJADF :(

Back