[FS] 2x WD Caviar SE16 WD6400AAKS 640GB, Brand New/Sealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil24

2[H]4U
Up for sale are two (2) Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD6400AAKS 640GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD's, brand new/sealed.

These were purchased last week for a customer, but he changed his mind and ended up getting a couple of 1TB HDD's instead, and returning them would translate into having to pay a 15% restocking fee.

Asking price is $157.50 shipped FOR BOTH.

I'm NOT interested in any trades at this time.

I have several reviews at HEATWARE (55/55 positives), so feel free to check them. I'm a very straightforward, no non-sense trader/seller/buyer.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

IMPORTANT INFO:

Please understand the following before contacting me:

+ Google Checkout (GCO) and Money Orders are my preferred methods of payment. Paying with a personal check may be an option, but we'll have to discuss additional details and if accepted, shipment of item(s) will be delayed until check clears.
+ I will only ship first/cross-ship under certain circumstances (e.g. Your HEATWARE is way better than mine; your method of payment was GCO).
+ Sorry, NO PayPal.
+ Local pick-up is available in Houston, TX.

$169.98 shipped from the egg. I hope there is someone local that can help you out.

Edit: I was only trying to let you know your earlier price was close to a vendor's price that had free shipping at the time of my posting.

Awww, why didn't you post this sooner, I would have been all over this, and I'm located in Houston too!!! oh well... Free bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back