FS: 3 24" Asus VE245H Monitors for sale, from Eyefinity setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnishofDeath

[H]ard|Gawd
I am selling 3 Asus monitors that previously made up my eyefinity setup. I have recently decided to go with 1 larger monitor and need to sell these.

These are only about 8 months old, purchased from Best Buy for $249.00 each.

I am looking to sell all three of these together. Price is $475 shipped USPS

I am open to REASONABLE offers. But keep in mind I live in Hawaii and shipping is expensive, but included in my asking price because I am motivated to sell.

I will include a power cable and dvi cable with each monitor. I will throw in a vga cable and vga > displayport adapter for eyefinity setups

Heatware ID is xdarthveganx

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=66374

With high 250 cd/m² brightness, this 24" TFT-LCD monitor provides impressive visuals for gaming or working. The 2 built-in stereo speakers provide quality audio to complement games, music or movies.

What's Included
Asus 24" Widescreen Flat-Panel TFT-LCD Monitor
Power cord, VGA cable, DVI cable, audio cable
Owner's manual
Product Features
Ultrafast 5 ms response time
Allows pixels to change colors quickly to avoid streaking and blurring in fast-moving scenes.
24" flat-panel TFT LCD (24" viewable)
Features a thin, sleek design that displays pictures, Web sites and documents with clarity.
1,000:1 contrast ratio
Provides a high number of shades between black and white. 50,000:1 contrast ratio with ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio.
250 cd/m² brightness
For a highly visible display and clear on-screen images.
1920 x 1080 maximum resolution in 16:9 HD format
Offers the highest number of pixels available for a full high-definition display.
170° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing angles
Let you clearly see the screen from multiple vantage points.
Digital (DVI-D with HDCP and HDMI) and standard analog D-Sub inputs
Let you connect both digital and analog devices.
Digital on-screen image controls
Allow you to make adjustments quickly and easily.
Aspect control functions
Ensure true-to-life gaming or movie-watching without image distortion or data loss.
2 built-in stereo speakers
For enhanced audio.
PC compatible
For use at home or in the office.
ENERGY STAR qualified
Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.

Last edited:
Wow sorry, I didn't even see that you lived in Hawaii in your main post. Uhh, you take trades by any chance?

just sent you a PM. i see you are in oahu so maybe we can make a nice trade. :)

These are still here? Maybe its as sign, and my wife owes me a present. Can I do eyefinity with 2x4870 1gb?

These are still here? Maybe its as sign, and my wife owes me a present. Can I do eyefinity with 2x4870 1gb?

I have had a lot of interest, just nothing confirmed yet.

Most 5000 and 6000 series cards support eyefinity, so no. bummer.

That sucks. Price seems great though considering shipping is included. I am still considering this and selling the thrid locally. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back