Kahnvex

2[H]4U
My heatware is located under: Thebone
my ebay id is Kahnvex

Email: [email protected]

Paypal Address: [email protected]

HD DVD
- all titles $5

Heatbreak Kid - Free with any other purchase. Please take it. I hated this movie. HATED IT

The Bourne Identity - sealed, new.

Miscellaneous stuff

BSA Binoculars 10x25, rubberized outside, case $10.00

Tiffen 2x telephoto 43mm, 43mm barrel adapter, and 43mm uv filter, $50 or best offer

PC

Medal Of Honor: Airborne* $5 pending to The T-Man

HD DVD - all titles $5
Heatbreak Kid
the Bourne Identity

Xbox 360

sold stuff
Crysis (Not Warhead) $10 -sold to zero -shipped 12/5
Oblivion: GOTY edition* -Sold to kagath -shipped 12/3
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. original -sold to liquid -shipped 12/3
Battle For Middle Earth - Free with Purchase to first person who calls it, jewel case and game only -sold to asthma -shipped 12/3
PGR3 - $5* -sold to initial -shipped 12/3
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat - $5 -sold to gazorp -shipped 12/3

Bulletwitch - $5 all three pending to allenpan
The Outfit - $5
The Club - $10*

300 (this said sealed, but it's not, it's the combo, thats my error, I'm sorry) sold
Rule of Rose (box only)* -sold to asthma, no disc in case. -shipped 12/3
Rygar - Sealed -sold to kagath -shipped 12/3
Warhawk- $20 sold to gazorp -shipped 12/3
Family Guy -sold to kagath -shipped 12/3
Tetris Worlds -sold to asthma -shipped 12/3
Xbox 360 20gb hard drive $15 -opened case, w/new 20gb HD inside. It's basically a de-badged 120gb case with a 20gb HD from a halo edition 360 in it -sold to 404
ipod photo 30gb, w/broken hard drive $5 sold to 404
HP Jornada 568. Works like a champ. Comes with dock, stylus and AC adapter. Only caveat about it is that it needs a new backup battery, which is like a CMOS battery. Barely ever used, no scratches really to speak of on the screen, looks really good for how old it is. $15 shipped sold to mr perfect

pm's replied to, post updated, and anybody who gets their request and payment in before I leave to go to the doctor at 3p cst can expect their items to be shipped today.

wasn't anticipating being sick as a dog, but if I have to get out anyway, may as well hit up the PO

bump

edit: PO closes at 5:30 now not 6, I missed it by 10mins, will be done on lunch break tomorrow

I will take the hd 300 and bourne, pm me with payment details.

PM's replied to, thread adjusted.

Added "Crysis (not warhead)" to listing, $10.

First batch of items shipped, added some stuff. Added Total Recall, the "annoying little collectors version that comes in the mars shaped planet tin" edition in the $5 movie section

If anybody wants DVD's but thinks the price is too high make me an offer on some of them I'm really just out to get rid of this stuff, and as long as I'm not taking a huge loss on shipping, I'll entertain any reasonable offer

bump

'Dang it, now I have an interest in Crysis!' bump.

What else are you planning on putting up in here?

'Dang it, now I have an interest in Crysis!' bump.

What else are you planning on putting up in here?

Theres no telling, really

In all honesty, what I'm doing is going through all the stuff, games, movies, etc, and going "be honest with yourself, are you ever going to use/play with/watch/ this 'thing' ever again?"

I keep running across things

In the case of oblivion, crysis, stalker, etc the answers were simply "no" I've just reached that stage where I have to admit I don't have time for every cool game that has come out and is coming out. I just don't, and I'm tired of all this junk cluttering my room and my garage and my attic and my drawers

I just found a 43mm telephoto barrel lens with UV protector filter and barrel extender from a camera I got rid of years ago after it broke - let's throw that up here. Tiffen 2x telephoto 43mm, 43mm barrel adapter, and 43mm uv filter all in one, lets say $50 or best offer The grey finish is scratched up from use, but the lenses are immaculate

heres a broken ipod 3g color, needs a new hard drive $5

Some BSA 10x25 folding binoculars, rubberized coating with case $12.50

qty. (3) yamaha surround speakers $20.00

xbox 360 20gb hard drive, $15 heres the catch, it's got no labels, and the case has been opened I took a 120gb hd out of it, and swapped the 20gb from the halo case into this black 120gb case. Works fine, never had any usage

Pics for all this crap forthcoming...

Good Afternoon, and bump.

Looks like the forums burped this morning, so if anything disappeared, or if you've tried to contact me, I might not know it.

Haven't heard anything from the HD DVD claim since it was made, so I'm putting those back on the market.

well, still got a few things pending, but haven't heard from a couple folks in a bit. I'm about to remove the dvd's and I think all the games look to be picked through for most of the good stuff.

Shipped out crysis today.

Everything has gone out thats been paid for, it all went out media mail, so according to the post office, allow about 7 actual days. Please let me know when you guys get stuff in.

Thanks!

bump,

found rule of rose asthma, I'll get it out to you monday. It was in a GH: Rocks the 80's case. My friends must have put it there last christmas after playing GH on the PS2, which we haven't used since then. Glad I found it, it was bugging me.

afternoon, almost out of work bump.

Intial_reactor has received his item already (granted he's right below me in AR but still) so be on the look out for brown taped packages.

Thanks for the heat initial!

The remaining buyers will have their items shipped today, I wasn't able to bring the stuff with me to work today and do it on lunch, sorry. It's been one hell of a monday, where nothing has seemed to go right.

Thanks again all!

Great seller bump
Crysis came today, mint condition as described

Thanks a bunch Kahnvex! I've left you heat. :)

Thanks for the heat, left some back for anyone who's stated they got their stuff. You have all been great.

Ive updated the thread with some better deals on the dvd's and remaining games, as well as moved the sold stuff to the bottom of the list. I've got everything packaged thats been paid for and it will all go out tomorrow after work. I know I said yesterday that I would ship out some stuff, and I apologize that it was delayed by a day. It was just a shitty day, and things didn't go my way for a PO stop after I got home.

Be assured it's going out when I get off of work this evening.

Thanks again all!

The only thing not shipped is the PDA, as I forgot that I didn't have the address and didn't realize that I hadn't put it on the box till it was handed back to me at the counter.

Let me know when you guys get this stuff, so I can rep you.

Thanks again.

Also, if anybody is on the fence about wanting something, make me an offer on any of it, and I'll give you an answer. What I'm going to do with whats left is take it all to Entertainmart anyhow.

all dvd's gone.

Bumps.

The forum hiccupped again, so T-man if you've not heard from me, that might be why. I've answered your pm twice, but both times, there was a 'forum down' notice shortly thereafter

hey all, just wondering if anyone else has gotten their packages yet? Thanks to everyone who PM'd me!

Bump

Oh bump. Added GH:WT bundle to sales area, removed all the xbox and PS2 stuff since I would guess nobody really wants any of that old crap.

GH:WT $50 by itself, $60 with brand new wired guitar

Got some PM's back from some folks, from the sound of it, the second batch of stuff I mailed has not gotten out to anybody yet (from at least two of the responses that I've received)

Everything that was shipped (minus the PDA) was taken to the PO on 12/9, but wouldn't have mailed out until 12/10, and was mailed Media Mail. Which means sloooow, but cheap. The Postal Clerk said 7-9 days, but the USPS website says allow up to 14, I'm sure the truth is in the middle there somewhere.

I'll keep checking on you all, and I'm really sorry that the stuff is being slow to arrive. I'm going back to the PO to mail one last thing tonight, and I'm going to ask the guy who works there if there were any delays. The only thing I can think of off hand is all the snow and inclement weather thats occurred might of had an impact on transit times, but I don't have any way of knowing one way or the other.

Thanks again all!

Reports of stuff coming in, one dead as a doornail ipod and one misrouted package. Keep looking!

Thanks all!

one more bump, as I still have a number of people who haven't gotten back to me on receiving their stuff. I"M just wanting to make sure that everyone has received everything by now. I know we ran up against the Christmas mail crush, as well as some severe weather problems in the west and east, but even with all that I would think that everything would have reached everyone by now.

I'll go through my list and send out PM's this weekend to folks I haven't heard back from.

Thanks again everybody!

Back