FS-3 EVGA GTX FTW edition video cards

Kidfinger

[H]ard|Gawd
I have just upgraded to the EVGA 480GTX and I am selling 3 EVGA 280 GTX FTW edition video cards. I have had these in my system for some time now and I have never OC'd them. They have been great but I need to get rid of them.

I would prefer to sell all three at once. I am asking $xxxSOLDxxx FOR all three plus shipping cost which the buyer and I will work out depending on where these get shipped. I will consider parting the trio but only if the price is right. I guarantee that all three are in perfect functioning order. I use PayPal as this protects both the buyer and the seller. I have a verified Pay Pal membership.

Pics upon request if needed. Shipping only to US unless you really want to pay all the shipping cost for overseas shipping and customs fees.

Last edited:
I woulda bought alll 3, kept one and sold the other 2 for $150 shipped each :p Best upgrade EVER !

Well you shoulda PM'd me first ;) All and all Im happy with the arrangement worked out and hopefully these will be shipping tomorrow.

I cant seem to get rid of my 280's for anything, sigh. Nice job on the sale. the 280 rocks.

Back