FS: 30g Video iPod

JrCamacho

Gawd
Currently PENDING!

JrCamacho said:
Hey guys.

I have tried in the past, but now i have pics, not the best of pics, but for some reason my DSC eats rechargable batteries like candy. So i have my crummy camera phone pictures.

I bought this iPod back in October of 2006 and i just cannot find the use for it anymore. I usually had it playing in my car. Everynight, i connected it to my PC to charge and sync. Currently i have about 2000+ songs, mostly Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, a little rock, some punk-rock, etc. There are also a couple of movies and clips on it, Pirates of the Carribean, and Black Hawk Down, along with some Pimp my Ride episodes.

It is in Perfect condition, holds an excellent charge, and there are no SCRATCHES AT ALL on it. I had a skin on it since day 1. In fact i also had a Invisible Shield on it. I took the shield off a couple of weeks ago, and it still is perfect.

I can clear the iPod if you would like. Or, i can keep the music on there. These songs were from my collection of CD's. I have about 20+ albulms on there or so.

What you get:
-Apple iPod Video 30gb WHITE
-Apple earphones (new style)
-Dock Adapter
-USB Cable (with covers)
-Apple Leather Case (never used)
-Grey iskin w/screen protector (looks brownish but its grey)
-Griffin PowerBlock AC Adapter

This thing is pristine, And if anyone could take better care of electronics, i would look up to them.

and for the long ado pics!

26-12-06_0115.jpg

26-12-06_0114.jpg

26012.jpg

26011.jpg

26014.jpg

I am asking $200 Shipped OBO anywhere USPS Priority w/tracking information.

Heat, refs, email, AIM, and all that good stuff is in the signature.

Im running an Athlon X2 3800+ currently. I have been out of the computer scene for a while and don't plan on coming back to it. My current rig is fine.

btw. No trades, i have a speeding ticket to pay off.

Bump...

I would buy this, but I need to catch back up on bills from xmas. :(

STill available.

I also have some airsoft Equipment that i am selling.

Tokyo Marui M4A1 Seals!
H7K USP Gas Blowback

LMK, PM for more details.

Back