FS: 360 games, SF2CE arcade cab (local, Houston)

jbailey

Limp Gawd
All games below are complete and in like new condition or extremely good condition. I take care of my stuff. Add $5 for shipping, unless you buy the lot. I don't have heatware feedback, but do have 130+ feedback on ebay (link).

I prefer paypal. Email me @ jbmarks at houston . rr.com

360:
Test Drive $20
Ridge Racer 6 $10
Dead Rising SOLD
Marvel Ultimate Alliance SOLD
Enchanted Arms SOLD
360.jpg

PSP:
DJ Max Portable $35
Loco Roco $20
Mega Man Powered Up $15
Burnout Legends SOLD
Gradius Collection SOLD
SFA3 Max SOLD
Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins SOLD
psp.jpg

SF2CE arcade cab: It's in used condition, as one would expect. The screen is very clear, but the joysticks and buttons could stand to be replaced since they are somewhat loose (being the originals that came with the game). I'm missing a key for the side panel, which opens up for storage of documents and stuff, and there is a small cigarette mark on the control panel, which you can see in the last picture. I can throw in an MK2 pcboard (works fine, but last time I used it, it would reboot every now and then) and I've got a lot of extra arcade game manuals, too. Looking for $300, but you have to pick it up and bring people that can carry it. It's upstairs and it's VERY heavy. Also, the monitor is much more clear than it is in the picture, of course. I'm located in The Woodlands, TX, which is just north of Houston on I-45.
sf2-1.jpg

sf2-2.jpg

sf2-3.jpg

Thanks. :)

I love SF2CE, but I've had this for about 8 years now and really need the room it's taking up.

Come on, people! You get all of those 360 games for less than the price of two new games!

bump.

humm, might pick up that arcade from you. Let me see if I could find a truck.

Back