FS: 3x 250gb hdd w/ 8mb cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderstruck!

[H]ard|Gawd
After seeing that nobody wants to part with their raptors, I am collecting all my currently unused hard drives and bringing them to a new home(s). After doing tons of video editing, I don't need the space anymore, but would rather have the speed of a raptor. So if you're in an opposite situation then this is for you! These hard drives are in excellent condition, have been used lightly for around a year and a half, and still have a 5 year limited warranty from Western Digital. I've tested them for bad sectors, and they are 100% clean. They are black, with the exception of one being silver if looks matter ;)

They are ide interface and 7200. They are "caviars". Specs found here
Average Latency: 4.2ms
Average Seek Time: 8.9ms
Average Write Time: 10.9ms
Cache: 8MB
Features: WD Caviar RE drives provide enhanced reliability in a 24x7, high duty cycle environment 24x7 reliability 1 million hours MTBF
Form Factor: 3.5"
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years (-1½ yrs)
Model #: WD2500SB

I'm asking $80 shipped for each!!. I'm ready to ship out all this week. Shoot me your offers!

Cheers

Minomine said:
IDE / SATA? $80 total or each? Refs?

Definitely interested.
80 each 4sure
if he was sellin 750gigs for $80 hed be nuts :D

Minomine said:
IDE / SATA? $80 total or each? Refs?

Definitely interested.

it says IDE 250 gig... so i'm sure it's IDE =)

Bump and interested. Will send a PM soon

If you search newegg for this model#, it's Interface: IDE Ultra ATA100
If it was SATA I would definitely be interested... But I'll give it a bump for the look

I've got 4 items that i've sold a couple of days ago. they're out and about via fedex now so no new heat yet:(. in the past, i traded 2 items under my friend's id "makshim" if that helps. i am willing to ship first if your heat is high.

SOLD!! THANKS GUYS!! ;)

I may have one more looking for a new home sometime in early December, I'll bump the thread when that time comes. This has got to be one of the quickest sales ever :eek:

Ifyou want my raptors, PM me and lets see what we can work out.

Bump, I have one more to sell. I am hoping to ship this out to someone tomorrow - Pm me fast :D $80 shipped shoot me your offers- Hurry..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back