FS: 3X EVGA 7800GTX [Brand New] Factory Sealed, Never Registered

aldy402

2[H]4U
3X EVGA 7800GTX [Brand New] Factory Sealed, Never Registered
$420 Shipped EACH

Hey guys im back but this time, its not GTs im selling, its the GTXs
I currently have 3 in my posession, all 3 are factory sealed in the retail box untouched and never registered!

I only accept non-cc paypal, thats it! no exceptions
7800GTXs will be delivered via USPS Priority /w delivery confirmation
You will receive your video card 4 days after payment MAX! I ship FAST!

NEWEGG LINK, SAME MODEL #
256-P2-N528-AX

will also do $410 local pickup in nyc area

1 sold to spaceman
2 sold to b|@stb0y
1 sold to blitzcraig
4 sold locally
1 sold to Confused_User
1 sold to travanx
1 sold to gazza on anandtech

11 SOLD...

all sold for now

[email protected]
heatware - aldy402 [42:0]

nice i wish i could afford it all i got is 200 bucks :(

bump for nice GFX Cards

aldy402 said:
I sold the last two and just got two more.
Again these are brand new factory sealed in the retail box.
Please don't lowball me or ask me to do $300 shipped, you will be ignored

You might want to be careful on your wording, cause it sounds awfully like $310 total.

He was also selling these at anandtech I paid thursday nite he shipped friday morning.. i received both cards today. Great trader here guys.

aka JCGhz a anandtech & Heatware

1 still pending awaiting payment, expect 6 more on wednesday so get your PMs in guys

damn if i had pci-E i would trade you my white 30 gig ipod video in mint condition. i dont even use it anymore. but would you consider a white one?

LogicSound said:
damn if i had pci-E i would trade you my white 30 gig ipod video in mint condition. i dont even use it anymore. but would you consider a white one?

lol sorry its just something about the black one that really attracts me

would these come with a receipt (i.e. step-up program)? also, which version is it (core/ mem speed)

drizzt81 said:
would these come with a receipt (i.e. step-up program)? also, which version is it (core/ mem speed)

sorry no receipt (256-P2-N518-AX) same model # listed on website

aldy402 said:
I will ship to canada but it will be $320 shipped because I will only use GLOBAL PRIORITY to Canada

fair enough. i'll check back to see if you have any come my payday... bump for you.

I hope this is an appropriate question to ask here. eVGA cards have a lifetime warranty, right? With no receipt, would the be any problem RMAing one of these cards with eVGA in the future?

Parallax Scroll said:
I hope this is an appropriate question to ask here. eVGA cards have a lifetime warranty, right? With no receipt, would the be any problem RMAing one of these cards with eVGA in the future?

no it wouldnt be a problem

-lifetime warranty is entitled to all card owners
-1+1 warranty means lifetime warranty applies to the 2nd owner as well.
-card registration does not require a receipt.

so there would be no problem

Thanks

I think 1+1 actually means that you get a 1 year warranty and another 1 year if you register your product (Applies to their motherboards).

But anyway it doesn't matter here because all you need is to register the serial number.

Back