FS: 3x300GB SATA drives

general

[H]ard|Gawd
I had to RMA my RAID card so I figure that this is a good time to go to 500GB drives. The hard drives I'm selling have been used as part of an ongoing server project I've been trying to get done forever. They were used last summer in a RAID-5 linux software setup that I gave up on (6 hours of trying to get Hamachi to work with Ubuntu was the deathknell). They were then put into a nice Lian Li case, but the motherboard was DOA. I then put them into sata bays in my 830 and they ran for about a week. In other words, they're close to a year old, but hard hardly spun. They all work fine.

The details on the drives are as follows:
Seagate Barracude 7200.9 7200RPM 300GB (no actual manf date on the drive)
Seagate Barracude 7200.9 7200RPM 300GB (no actual manf date on the drive)
Maxtor DiamondMax 10 300GB Mfg Date 19 Aug 2004

I have another Maxtor, but the sata connection is broken so I'm going to sell that locally.

The price is $65 for each drive shipped. This is firm and non-negotiable. PM'ing with lower offers will just get your flames. Items are for sale in the USA only. Payment by Paypal or MO. Buyers with heatware are ideal and novice buyers will be dealt with at my discretion. I'm not looking for trades at this time unless you have a hot, low maintenance girlfriend you're looking to get rid of. I'll throw in overnight shipping if she has a friend. :D

$195 gets you storage for RAID-5 people. Gettie up!

i have a low maintenance sugar mama and i can get a friend! Does that mean i win a free drive with over night shipping?

I'm not sure of the cache site. It is the 7200.9 model. One of the Seagates is now gone.

Back