FS: 46 Games, movie posters, strat. guides, and more!

0bsidian

n00b
List updated April 19, 2006
*Revision: Prices lowered!

Must let go of a huge portion of my collection. A gamers loss is your gain.

*Prices are negotiable and screenshots availible upon request!*

PC Games

Star Wars Battlefront -$9

Vampire the Masquerade - $15

Guild Wars Collectors Edition w/ Account - $70

The Sims - $8
Expansions: Hot Date $7
Vacation $7
House Party $7

or take all for $24

Duke Nukem: The Manhattan Project - $6

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 - $8

Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna - $9

Dungeon Siege 2 - $18

King of the Hill - $3 SALE PENDING

Tron 2.0 - $9

Medal of Honor Pacific Assault: Directors Edition - $13

Medal of Honor Warchest - Includes Breakthrough, Allied Assault, and Spearhead - $15

Flat Out - $14

Cold Zero - $6

IL-2 Sturmovik - $9

IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles - Ace Expansion Pack - $10

Flanker 2.5 - $7

Northland - $13

Dungeon Lords - $17

NES

Dr. Mario - $6

Burgertime - $8 SOLD

Genesis

Altered Beast- $4

Super Street Fighter II - $8

PS2

Samurai Warriors- $15

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - $14 SOLD

Dynasty Warriors 4: Xtreme Legends - $14

Mad Maestro - $6

Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht - $9

Gamecube

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (This is the rare version and has not been registered for online use) - $32

Sega Saturn

NiGHTS into Dreams - $10

Virtua Fighter Remix - $8

Virtua Fighter - $4

Strategy Guides

Final Fantasy VIII - Good condition, creases and normal wear and tear on the cover - $7

Grand Theft Auto Vice City -in almost new condition - $7

The following are BRAND NEW strategy guides from BradyGames:

World of Warcraft - $18 SOLD

(2)Cold Fear-$8

Monster Hunter-$8

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events- $6

Dead to Rights II - $8

(2)Tekken's Nina williams In: Death By Degrees -$8

Resident Evil Outbreak- $8

Tenchu Fatal Shadows- $6 (some wear on cover)

Magazines:

Final issue of the Official Dreamcast Magazine in mint condition- $20

First issue of the Official Xbox Magazine (November 2001 Special Preview Issue)- $20

Sega CD - Please PM if you are interested in the following rare Sega CD games

Prize Fighter

Popful Mail

Microcosm

Dark Wizard

Fahrenheit

Vay

Snatcher

Robo Aleste

Lunar: Eternal Blue

Lunar: The Silver Star

Movie Posters

I also have quite a few movie posters for sale (double sided) as well as a few others that i've collected from flea markets over the last few years. Most are from older movies but I do have a few newer. Although its an odd assortment its the only I'm willing to sell at this time.

Double Sided
-----------------------------

Mission Impossible
Daredevil
A.I.
Jurassic Park
Sword Fish
Goodbye Lover
Jersey Girl
(3)Godzilla 1 Sold 3 availible
The Thirteenth Floor
The Notebook
Titan A.E.
Rugrats the Movie

Single Sided
----------------------------

Oliver Twist

Small Promotional Posters
-------------------------------------------------

Wedding Crashers
Supercross
Carlito's Way Rise to Power
Star Wars Episode III
The Gospel
Domino

Payment Information

I accept the following methods of payment
Paypal
Check
Money Order

I will do trades for high end pc parts as long as you have a reputable feedback rating and can provide proof that the feedback does indeed belong to you.

Shipping Information

I will ship via the following methods:
Fedex- Varies depending on location. Please ask regarding pricing.

USPS- Media mail $1.59
Packaging $1.25 (Self-Sealing Bubble Cushioned Mailer for games)
= $2.84

Price could change depending on whether or not the item being shipped does not fit the medium (the cushioned envelope) or will not be adequately protected. I will post the prices of different mediums as soon as I run to my local Office Depot or Walgreens to find out.

I highly recommend insurance for an extra $1.35 for
insured shipping.

All products being sold by me are guaranteed to be in working order. All PC games that have a cd-key will come with that cd-key. All games being sold have been uninstalled from my computer and the game and cd-key will be in your sole possession.

If your interested in anything PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] for full details on an item your interested in. I can send screenshots of anything availible. Feedback can be found at Ebay: delrio_family. Thank you for looking!

They are the exact size of those that you find in the movies theaters. The posters are about 27x40. Please request any screenshots of any posters if you would like to see their design or relative size to get an idea of how big they are. The smaller promotional ones I'll have the dimensions for once I find my measuring tape.

Can I get a screenshot of the daredevil poster by any chance? Also the domino and swep3 promo ones. Thanks

Sorry this is all the time I have to take a photo of today since i'm off for a school event. Camera is also of poor quality so sorry if the picture is hard to see. If I have time later tonight ill get the rest done for you. Thanks for your interest and the bumps!

daredevil0ac.jpg

The posters themselves I'll let go for only $7 dollars each. The price shipped I will determine tommorow when I find out how much the tubes cost for shipping. If the tubes are pricey then I'll lower the price :)

Bump. All games must go, prices negotiable, will give a give deal to those who purchase multiple games.

What makes PSO for the gamecube rare? I wish to know as I also have PSO (near release copy) so I wanna know if mine is "rare" :p

Episode 1 & 2 Plus are the uncommon version of the game. There will be one more bump and I'm concluding sales for all items.

The title was not consistent and was leading to poor sales. If you have something to say thats irrelevant to the thread please DO NOT post it in the individuals thread, instead PM it to me- I believe theres a rule for that..I just love it when individuals roleplay as a mod. This is my final bump. Tonight is the final night to request anything. Thanks.

Back