FS: 4GB Crucial Ballistix- Newegg Lanfest Limited Edition

flashpoint603

Weaksauce
4x1GB DDR2 PC6400 - Crucial Ballistix Newegg Lanfest Edition

These are the Limited Edition Lanfest sticks that were sold on Newegg for a short time.

These sticks light up with very bright blue LED lights on them. They run very well and overclock with ease.

$100 shipped to 48 states.
2jakdb8.jpg

Not to thread crap, but these are NOT the same as the 10th anniversary edition. These are the same as standard ballistix tracers. Nice ram.

Not to thread crap, but these are NOT the same as the 10th anniversary edition. These are the same as standard ballistix tracers. Nice ram.
You appear to be correct, these aren't 10th anniversary.

However,

These are NOT the same as standard ballistix tracers. I have seen both sticks. The standard tracers have different colored LED lights that cycle as the RAM runs.

These sticks only have blue LED lights on them which give them a much more sleek look.

You appear to be correct, these aren't 10th anniversary.

However,

These are NOT the same as standard ballistix tracers. I have seen both sticks. The standard tracers have different colored LED lights that cycle as the RAM runs.

These sticks only have blue LED lights on them which give them a much more sleek look.

First guy was right, they're tracers with the activity LEDs removed see my review

and yhpm on both kits :)

Yeah I own a pair and they are on both sides. I've got mine to 1200 just fine. They are hand picked :D

Back