FS: 5-disk SATA hotswap bay, digital camera.

ScHpAnKy

2[H]4U
No longer have the computer was in, this is for just the enclosure only - If you need drives/ hardware raid controller let me know and we'll work something out.
icydock.jpg

large.jpg

I have an IcyDock 5-bay hot-swap enclosure for a server or tower computer case, super handy if you're building a RAID array of any sort and want a way to monitor each drive's data access and be able to immediately tell if a drive dies. Each drive has it's own activity light, and drive carrier. This unit holds up to 5 drives and fit's in a 3-height 5.25" bay.

Looking for $100 or best reasonable offer, also have drives and a hardware raid card if you're interested.

Specifications here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Also have this camera:
a560.jpg

Canon powershot A560 7.1MP - it doesn't save the date/time on the camera, works great otherwise. As you can see, I don't use anything other than a SLR or my phone for pictures, no point in having a portable camera. $60 or best offer, I don't think I have an SD card for it bigger than 128MB. If you have a microsd adapter, I'll give you a 2GB card for it.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
please e-mail me at: schpanky at gmail.com

[H] isn't forwarding me PM notifications anymore

Back