FS: 512MB Transflash, Case, 6600GT, 478 Mobo, OCZ Gold, PSU, Quality Parts!

Will ship to US only. I prefer PayPal but I also accept cash, personal checks, and money orders. Don't be afraid to PM me if you have a question. Also feel free to ask for more pictures of anything. Bumps are always appreciated if you look!

FS: 512MB Sandisk MicroSD/Transflash card (for cell phones)
Price: SOLD to qwilliam

FS: Raidmax Case (Full Tower)
Price: $75 shipped (shipping will be expensive..)
See pics, don't remember what this case was called, can't find on any websites. It was $120 when I bought it from newegg, prices are above. Great case, tons of room, no problems ever. Has room for 6 case fans, 2 exhaust, one fan on top, one on side window, two in front for intake which blow on hard drives. Also can hold 4 cd-rom size drives and 2 floppy size drives, and room for 5 hard drives on the rack. Only one fan in front right now, don't have another (thin fans). Will include the 5 case fans that are in there, which are good quality. Would prefer to ship with mobo, will lower price considerably for both!
Pic:

FS: MSI 6600GT NX6600GT-VTD128
Price: $90 shipped
Newegg link: hxxp://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814127150R (link to open box version, but bought it retail version)
Used for under a year, never had a problem with it, had it slightly overclocked for awhile to test it's limits, and got it up to 568/1.04. Used at standard speed after that. Great card, comes with retail box and all cables, cd's, and manuals.
Pics:

FS: Creative Sound Blaster Live! Platinum 5.1 sound card W/Livedrive and driver cds
Price: $38 shipped
Link: www.gamepc.com/labs/view_content.asp?id=sblive51&page=1
Very nice card, makes for a great 5.1 setup, comes with soundcard, modded drivers for better sound, regular drivers, livedrive, and remote. Never got remote to work but you can try. It's a great card I used for only about a year.
Pic:

FS: Giga-byte GA-8IPE1000 Pro-G Motherboard
Price: $70 shipped
Link: hxxp://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=1571
Can be seen in various pictures, great motherboard, includes original box with most of the original accessories and cd's. Works great, can include cables and anything else needed. Any additional questions feel free to ask me. Would prefer to ship with case, will lower price considerably for the bundle!
Pic:

FS: OCZ Gold Series 2-2-2 Ram (2x512)
Price: TRADED

FS: Thermaltake XP-120 w/ 120mm Fan
SOLD to dan0813

FS: Thermaltake Silent Purepower W0014RU 480W Power Supply
Price: $50 shipped
Newegg link: hxxp://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817153007
Not an exact link, but very close to my PSU. All cables are sleeved and this PSU has tons of connectors, you will never need more. No fan control knobs, never got any for some reason. Can include zip ties for cable management if needed. Also has 2 SATA power connectors which is handy. See picture below:
Pic:

FS: ViewSonic G90FB Black 19" CRT Monitor
Price: $150 shipped
Newegg link: hxxp://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824116282
Used for about 18 months, no problems EVER, great monitor, what else can i say. Will include shipping in price, so you're getting a great deal here. Can send more pics upon request.
Pic:

Heat: h**p://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=29995 (21-0 under Deftones290)
eBay: (42 under Element45654)
Contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Thanks for looking, and bumps are appreciated!

Bump for a KICK ASS s478 mobo. Had one, loved it. Sold it a while ago (mid 04) and buyer is still using it to this day with an OC'ed celly. Giga-byte FTW

Back