FS: 6 x MacPro, Cinema Display, Racks, Dell Monitor, Switches

anotherguy159

2[H]4U
Good afternoon all!

Nick here, back from a long hiatus. See my heatware @ PastaPants for references. I'm an old active [H] member turned lurker.

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=14655
Email: [email protected]

Recently scored a new gig and I've been tasked to MOVE these pieces of hardware. ALL gear is OBO but requires confirmation from the powers-that-be (bosses). Shipping not included, willing to negotiate, combo, etc. Hit me up for details on Jabber @ the above email, cell @ 661 645 3507.

These machines were used in a production environment and matched aesthetic to the space they were in as well as the work that was produced on them. They were in a clean place, used by professionals, and have seen numerous software packages and operating systems.

6 x MacPro 1.1 Towers: 2 x 2.66 dual core Xeon, 1-4 GB RAM (depending on model, can reconfig), 250 GB HDD, Superdrive, 7300GT. Glad to load Lion on it but you should purchase that yourself (40 bucks, app store, win). $650 a piece.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_Pro#Specifications

15 x Apple Cinema Displays - both 20" and 23" models, used in the production space, models A1038, A1081, A1082. Feature DVI connectivity and external power supply. $200 each for 20", $300 each for 23".

1 x G5 MacPro. Unknown specs, if someone wants it I'll include it with another purchase, otherwise $150 and it's yours.

1 x Full-size: 52U equipment rack square-hole. Local pickup in Los Angeles only. $450 and I'll help you move it. Can rally some cage nuts for you as well. We might not have side panels; may, it's in storage and I can't move the rack yet. Used in production studio.

1 x Half-rack @ 35 U: Half rack, wheels, no front or rear doors, great for a small office or studio or home. $200, I'll help you move it to the Los Angeles area.

2 x Netgear 24-port gigabit switches. Used as switches for a render cluster. Light management features, will confirm exact model. $100 each.

1 x 48 port Brocade Fastron switch. Features non-blocking IO and line speed across all ports as well as 4 x shared media ports for expansion, LAGG, etc. Used as core switch in production environment and replaced with a higher end, stacking-capable model. $450.

1 x Linksys RV480? Firewall/router. VPN capable, used in production; upgraded to Sonicwall. $50.

1 x 24 port SMC Gigabit Tigerswitch. Managed, line speed across 24 ports.

Talk soon,
-nick

Last edited:
Back