FS - 60% complete system - Abit NF7-S, Antec PSU, Chenming case, etc.

IronChefMorimoto

Limp Gawd
I am selling a 60% complete system -- case, motherboard, processor, PSU, optical drive, etc. All you need supply is memory, a hard drive and a video card. I'm selling this because I need to downgrade/upgrade to a smaller microATX system or barebones system. This monolith is a wee large in my new home's office which, sadly, I must share with the wife. :p

PRE-SALE INFORMATION

• Local Atlanta delivery preferred - I'd prefer a local Atlanta metro delivery, if possible. Shipping/insurance for the entire system will be between $50 - $75 for FedEx Ground. If the buyer is out of state, then I'll weigh everything, get a FedEx shipping estimate and add it onto the agreed upon price.
  • PayPal preferred unless local - If the buyer is local, I'll accept a USPS money order. However, I'd rather do business via PayPal, as I'm used to it from my eBay transactions. I don't like the fees, but I sure do like the buyer protection. ;)
  • Seller contact e-mail - [email protected] (since HardForum.com doesn't like GMail accounts for logins)
  • Seller eBay history - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=ironchefmoto (a thread talking about this seemed to indicate that folks felt more comfortable with eBay history, so here's mine)

SYSTEM SPECS/PRICING

I'm asking $400 before shipping OR best offer.

• Chenming entry level server case (black, aluminum, window) - Case is in good condition. No dents or dings. The window is pretty much scratch free.
  • Abit NF7-S 2.0 motherboard - Motherboard does not have any custom BIOS installed.
  • AMD AthlonXP 2500+ (Barton, 333MHz FSB) - CPU has never been overclocked and was purchased retail from Newegg.com.
  • Thermalright SK-7 copper heatsink (w/ choice of 80mm Sunon or LED fan) - Nice all copper heatsink for an AthlonXP that will include your choice of an 80mm Sunon fan (currently installed) or an 80mm YLTech blue LED fan.
  • Antec TruePower 480W PSU - Excellent, quiet PSU.
  • Lite-On Combo CD-R/W/DVD-ROM (black) - Quiet combo drive that includes basic Nero OEM software (not the full version) and a version of the Cyberlink DVD player software.
  • Vantec Nexus NXP-201 fan controller (5.25", black) - 5.25" fan controller with rheobus controls for 4 fans.
  • (4) Panalfo 80mm case fans - Super quiet 80mm fans that can barely be heard when turned down using the Vantec fan controller.

I'll disassemble everything before delivery as well as do a little dusting.

SYSTEM PHOTOS

sale_tower_1.jpg

Chenming case view #1

sale_tower_2.jpg

Chenming case view #2

sale_tower_abit.jpg

Abit motherboard

sale_tower_antec.jpg

Antec PSU

sale_tower_liteon.jpg

LiteOn combo drive

sale_tower_nexus.jpg

Vantec fan controller

sale_tower_packaging.jpg

Original boxes/packaging (greyhound NOT included)

sale_tower_cpu_z_amd.jpg

CPU data

sale_tower_cpu_z_abit.jpg

Abit motherboard data

Thanks!

IronChefMorimoto

Oh4Sh0 said:
bump for cute doggie, but you might wanna re-calc sale price.
thats what i was thinkin also didnt want to be mean but its true and the truth hurts :rolleyes:

Before someone else asks, I'll throw the question out there - are you willing to part out? I would have some interest in the mobo and PSU, and possibly one or two more items.

One4yu2c said:
Before someone else asks, I'll throw the question out there - are you willing to part out? I would have some interest in the mobo and PSU, and possibly one or two more items.

Send me an e-mail and let me know what you want. I'd consider it, but right now, I'd like to sell the whole kit-n-kaboodle.

Thanks,
IronChefMorimoto

Oh, my God! I'm so sorry, lady. I was pulling out of this parking space, and I BUMPED your thread. Wow -- I can totally fix that dent for you. Sorry for BUMPING your thread. No neck injuries, right?

IronChefMorimoto

Back