FS: 64GB 1st Gen iPad, Pioneer Head Unit, Jensen Head Unit

clickclickw00t

[H]ard|Gawd
I have to buy X-Mas presents and pay my rent this month, so I'm selling some of my stuff. I have perfect Heat under clickclickw00t and I've been here for a while!

Just picked up a new car so I have to get rid of my old car's head units.

jensen9312.jpg

First up is a Jensen VM9312 flip-out head unit. I've had this thing for 3 years and it runs like a dream. I got screwed over by a guy who wanted to buy it a few months ago. He told me that the motors frequently die on them and that if I had it serviced by Jensen and replaced the flip out motor he would buy it for $200. Well, I did that and paid Jensen $65 not including shipping to have the unit restored and new servo motors put in. After I got it back he changed his mind. My loss is your gain. I have no room for this stuff anymore and my new car's head unit is pristine and I don't want to change it.

Includes:
Head Unit
Remote
iPod Adapter

$140 ---> 130 ----> 120 ----> $115 shipped and its yours. Not really looking for trades, but, if you have musical/DJ equipment (high end stuff only), Technics 1200s, please contact me.

pioneerheadunit.jpg

Paypal only!

Last edited:
Both headunits are tempting. Will do some research on them and get back to you.

Both headunits are tempting. Will do some research on them and get back to you.

Sounds good. They are both really good units, but I just leased a 2012 Scion TC and the headunit is a very nice pioneer with bluetooth built in. If you pick up both these I'll give you a sick deal!

Crap, just missed the Pioneer! Decided to go a different direction with my stereo and remembered you had it for sale, apparently a day too late...:(

Back